Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

Advertisement
I hate to say nice things about the Gatah, but that was a **** of an effort. That's what I felt the Miami - Clemson game should have looked like. Even with a L, still making them sweat.
maybe that's what you felt it should have looked like but even going into the game florida had the talent in the passing game to score on bama... we clearly did not have the talent in the passing game to score on clemson. it's not a question of effort.

The good news for us is a lot of the Alabama starters will be gone next year. They will be breaking in a lot of new starters. Benefits us playing them game 1 before they really get rolling.

Hopefully Mac Jones turns pro and we face a ne2 QB as well.

Not saying we win. Just hoping we don't get blown out.
We gotta play Bryce young man lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
The good news for us is a lot of the Alabama starters will be gone next year. They will be breaking in a lot of new starters. Benefits us playing them game 1 before they really get rolling.

Hopefully Mac Jones turns pro and we face a new QB as well.

They have 5 star bryce young behind him...

Advertisement

Hopefully Mac Jones turns pro and we face a new QB as well.

They are STACKED bruh, they got ballers everywhere

Advertisement
No it was just a lapse snapping the ball with 18 seconds on the play clock. You think it was good management? It was pointed out in this thread at the time and rightfully so.
My point is gates were never going to win this game, period game was never in doubt to me

Advertisement
Back