Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

Advertisement
Clemson was the number one team in the country for a reason at the begging of the season. Covid killed them against ND the first time around. They blew them off the field today with most of their players. They should beat Alabama.
Nope, wanna bet, PM Kempo

I hate to admit this, because I abhor the Gaytes, but these jabronies are showing the fight that we lack every single time that we play in a big game.

As I have stated before, this all goes back to coaching and the personality of the head coach. Mullen is a corny *** dude, but he can coach (and has a staff that can coach and develop his players). He also has a pulse, unlike Manolo, who has proven to be a major beta male.

I will consider it a moral victory if we can keep Bama to under 70 points, and if we can score more than 10 on them in next season’s opener.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because you don’t try to fit a vertical WR into an offense that attacks the middle of the field.

It's not like Miami is littered with vertical guys to run those routes, so this could open up options.....and it's not like Fitz's arm was built for deep shots. Playcalling has been very conservative since Tua took over.

Also, i don't see Gailey being there very long. You draft the best player period and adjust the offense. Devonta can do more than vertical routes anyway. He's shown that tonight and many other games. He even plays the slot.

Advertisement
I hate to admit this, because I abhor the Gaytes, but these jabronies are showing the fight that we lack every single time that we play in a big game.

As I have stated before, this all goes back to coaching and the personality of the head coach. Mullen is a corny *** dude, but he can coach (and has a staff that can coach and develop his players). He also has a pulse, unlike Manolo, who has proven to be a major beta male.

I will consider it a moral victory if we can keep Bama to under 70 points, and if we can score more than 10 on them in next season’s opener.

They lost to a 3-5 LSU team as 23.5 point favorites at home

Advertisement
Who’s taking a dump? Did you see slander? Brevin’s not half bad.. he just can’t go toe to toe with pitts
You didn't have to mention Brevin at all to say that Pitts is elite. You knew what you were doing, you went out of your way.

I’m sorry for ever even pretending to think Jordan was on the same planet as Pitts. God****
This is the first time that I have seen him play, all I knew about him was what I read on this board towards the beginning of the season when everyone was saying Brevin was better than him. I love Jordan, but cotdam is Pitts good.

Advertisement
Back