Anybody else agree that A&M is a “must win” right now?

To all the pu$$use who completely agree with what I’m saying but are too afraid to speak up and demand excellence because your afraid of not being “liked” on a fck’g message board need to open your collective mouths!

I get it- if you demand results from this staff, you are putting “undue” pressure on Mario which equates to one “not liking” Mario. I like Mario just fine, but the standard is the standard. We have a TOP NOTCHED STAFF with freaking HOF’mers roaming the sidelines! We have money and facilities now. And MOST importantly, we have talent- granted not the best at certain positions, but enough talent to win this game if this staff is what it’s supposed to be? Plain and simple. Mario gets paid handsomely to cook a good meal with the ingredients he has in the kitchen. That’s what I expect- a “good” meal out of these ingredients. When he delivers good meals week after week, he will start to get better ingredients…and then Mario will start giving us what we are really used to eating- fine dining!
train discover GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sucks to say but ufag roster is ahead of our roster. Not by much though. But we have some great players at some positions. We need to get a barometer against a team with a pulse. But my thoughts are that we can hang with Utah also. And potentially beat them. Also if Utah didn’t seek out defeat then they’d have won easy
Disagree their front 4 is kaka, their LBs and CBs are better yes.
At this point I'd take our OL, QBs and RBs over theirs, both teams have average WRs, we have better TEs.
Don't forget we have a really... really good kicker and punter too.
I prefer ours to be honest.

He's still the QB that played last year. He just "looks" the part cause he's a big boy with a big arm and can run around. After this weekend and looking at the scores, review your perspective of the PAC 12 and maybe Utah isn't nearly as good as that ranking was...
UF is a competitive team, absolutely, but their in that grouping of top 15 to 40 based on how the ball bounces like we are and Utah and guess which way the ball bounced vs Utah....

It is a must win...

If Miami is finally going to turn things around, we need to start winning OOC games against P5 teams.

Yall spent all offseason ringing the bell about this Coaching staff, well if they are who we think they are, they can beat a TAMU team with a Red FR QB with accuracy/decision making issues who will only b making his 3rd start of his entire career & his 1st against a P5 team.

This game is beyond winnable; so fckin win it.

Enough with the moral victories, either Miami is really BYKE to being a team of National prominence & contention or we’re not, there’s no in between...

Mario >>> Jumbo Fisher
Josh Gattis >>> James Coley & Darrell ****ey
Kevin Steele >>> DJ Durkin

Plus we got Ed Orgeron to help us gameplan against TAMU something he did for the last 5 years...

There’s enough coaches on this staff who have familiarity with playing against TAMU.

Fck all the excuses, just figure it out & win the **** game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
To all the pu$$use who completely agree with what I’m saying but are too afraid to speak up and demand excellence because your afraid of not being “liked” on a fck’g message board need to open your collective mouths!

I get it- if you demand results from this staff, you are putting “undue” pressure on Mario which equates to one “not liking” Mario. I like Mario just fine, but the standard is the standard. We have a TOP NOTCHED STAFF with freaking HOF’mers roaming the sidelines! We have money and facilities now. And MOST importantly, we have talent- granted not the best at certain positions, but enough talent to win this game if this staff is what it’s supposed to be? Plain and simple. Mario gets paid handsomely to cook a good meal with the ingredients he has in the kitchen. That’s what I expect- a “good” meal out of these ingredients. When he delivers good meals week after week, he will start to get better ingredients…and then Mario will start giving us what we are really used to eating- fine dining!
fun with bacon.jpg

It is a must win...

If Miami is finally going to turn things around, we need to start OOC games against P5 teams.

Yall spent all offseason ringing the bell about this Coaching staff, well if they are who we think they are, they can beat a TAMU team with a Red FR QB with accuracy/decision making issues who will only being his 3rd start of his entire career & his 1st against a P5 team.

Enough with the moral victories, either Miami is really BYKE to being a team of National prominence & contention or we’re not, there’s no in between...

Mario >>> Jumbo Fisher

Plus we got Ed Orgeron to help us gameplan against TAMU something he did for the last 5 years...

There’s enough coaches on this staff who have familiarity with playing against TAMU.

So Good Yes GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
It is a must win...

If Miami is finally going to turn things around, we need to start winning OOC games against P5 teams.

Yall spent all offseason ringing the bell about this Coaching staff, well if they are who we think they are, they can beat a TAMU team with a Red FR QB with accuracy/decision making issues who will only b making his 3rd start of his entire career & his 1st against a P5 team.

Mario >>> Jumbo Fisher

Thank you, El. I was beginning to think I was on the wrong fck’g board? Lol

Advertisement
Look at this ****. If FSU knocks off LSU in N.O., then it’s REALLY a must win?!? We would be the ONLY major Florida power to NOT get a “big win” against a “good” non conference opponent. UF beat a “top 10” team and FSU beat/dominated a traditional SEC power…aaaand Miami got drilled by….A&M??? Foohwtbs, mane?!?

Ball is in Mario and company’s court. It’s OUR turn, dammit! LFG!!!

Advertisement
Back