Anybody else agree that A&M is a “must win” right now?

RivercityCane

Banned
Banned
Listen…UF got what their program desperately needed by knocking off a “top 10 opponent”- a shift in momentum as far as National perception goes, but most importantly, from a recruiting standpoint. (Best CB in years just CB’d to the gates after that win)🙄

Fck all the talk. We been fed complete bullsh1t for FAR too long now as a fan base. Everything from “butt buddies” to “binders”- we have been through ****! *** the talk. Walk the walk. If this staff is what they claim to be- if Mario is “the guy”- after the A&M game, the National perception of Miami should be squarely trending towards “being back”- win or lose. If the perception is anything other than that, then we’ve lost more than that game, we will have most definitely lost a kid or two who we desperately need. This game is MUCH MORE important to us than it is to A&M for so many reasons and this coaching staff should have these kids come out and play like it.

And for those of you who will inevitably post the requisite “Mario needs time….it will take at least 3 years”…blah blah blah- STOPPIT. Been around this game- playing, coaching, watching for over 40 years and one thing has ALWAYS held true- whether it be players OR coaches- “if they don’t bite as pups, they won’t bite as full grown dogs”. It shouldn’t take a “good” coach with above average talent to make a statement and beat a team like A&M.

Advertisement
Listen…UF got what their program desperately needed by knocking off a “top 10 opponent”- a shift in momentum as far as National perception goes, but most importantly, from a recruiting standpoint. (Best CB in years just CB’d to the gates after that win)🙄

Fck all the talk. We been fed complete bullsh1t for FAR too long now as a fan base. Everything from “butt buddies” to “binders”- we have been through ****! *** the talk. Walk the walk. If this staff is what they claim to be- if Mario is “the guy”- after the A&M game, the National perception of Miami should be squarely trending towards “being back”- win or lose. If the perception is anything other than that, then we’ve lost more than that game, we will have most definitely lost a kid or two who we desperately need. This game is MUCH MORE important to us than it is to A&M for so many reasons and this coaching staff should have these kids come out and play like it.

And for those of you who will inevitably post the requisite “Mario needs time….it will take at least 3 years”…blah blah blah- STOPPIT. Been around this game- playing, coaching, watching for over 40 years and one thing has ALWAYS held true- whether it be players OR coaches- “if they don’t bite as pups, they won’t bite as full grown dogs”. It shouldn’t take a “good” coach with above average talent to make a statement and beat a team like A&M.
JFC.

Lol a road game where you're the under dog against a top ten team is a must win

troll-trolls.gif

Advertisement
Lol a road game where you're the under dog against a top ten team is a must win
Yes. There’s no sugar coating this ****? It is what it is. This is a “must win game” for us- ****, ALL of our games are “must win”? Besides Clemson, what other shot do we have at beating a top 10 team and controlling the narrative? Nah, dude. This is as close to “must win” as you can get. A&M is not some juggernaut squad, dude. Stoppit. Win…or lose a close, hard fought game. Anything else is unacceptable with what we have on the sidelines….

I think they are a barometer. I don’t think they are juggernauts TAMU is a average SEC team and Miami is a average to above average ACC team.

I think it will be a great game and I don’t think they will curb stomp Miami like some. I don’t think Miami will either I see a hard fought game that might just go down to who has the ball last on the final possession.

I trust TVD more than that King guy if TAMU doesn’t make a switch.

If we force two INTs off the King kid then I think we win.

But right now seems like a tossup and I’m more interested in seeing how our athletes perform because they do have some dudes on defense.

Yes. There’s no sugar coating this ****? It is what it is. This is a “must win game” for us- ****, ALL of our games are “must win”? Besides Clemson, what other shot do we have at beating a top 10 team and controlling the narrative? Nah, dude. This is as close to “must win” as you can get. A&M is not some juggernaut squad, dude. Stoppit. Win…or lose a close, hard fought game. Anything else is unacceptable with what we have on the sidelines….
It's a very winnable game and I actually like our chances but must win is tough and if this is a must win by your standards we better win all our games 12-0 then

That Florida roster is and was in a much better place top to bottom than we are. Anyone expecting the world with Mario year 1 knows little to nothing about him or college football.

This should be a game where the coaches show they improved the team and we aren’t blown out by the end of the first half. Let’s not forget Bethune is still juking and dragging or highly touted safeties down the field.

Advertisement
**** yeah brother, let’s fly the banners if we lose!!!! Anyone have that guys number who drives around with an ad screen on the side of the truck?! I say we slap this post write on that bad boy and drive it around the school.

While we’re at let’s bring back Tie Boy, ND D looked decent right?!?!

You let me know when you’re ready, got my guy Pepe at the Tamiami Airport ready to go brother.

I think they are a barometer. I don’t think they are juggernauts TAMU is a average SEC team and Miami is a average to above average ACC team.

I think it will be a great game and I don’t think they will curb stomp Miami like some. I don’t think Miami will either I see a hard fought game that might just go down to who has the ball last on the final possession.

I trust TVD more than that King guy if TAMU doesn’t make a switch.

If we force two INTs off the King kid then I think we win.

But right now seems like a tossup and I’m more interested in seeing how our athletes perform because they do have some dudes on defense.
Sam Houston forced a couple INT and held Achane in check.. Their run game couldnt get going at all against Sam houston.. We better bring it

That Florida roster is and was in a much better place top to bottom than we are. Anyone expecting the world with Mario year 1 knows little to nothing about him or college football.

This should be a game where the coaches show they improved the team and we aren’t blown out by the end of the first half. Let’s not forget Bethune is still juking and dragging or highly touted safeties down the field.
I’m not 100% sure about that. It’s close, but they have zero depth on D-line. If cox or one of the interior guys get hurt, they’re toast. Same at o-line and WR; very very close to us, don’t think they’re better by any means.

Linebackers are meh, got bailed out by that horrendous pick last night. They’re slow in coverage. Richardson doesn’t instill any fear in anyone’s secondary, but credit to Billy for tailoring the offense around the running game and being aggressive. Opposing defenses will see that now and stack the box with a QB spy, something Utah struggled with and lacked the speed to do so. They miss Devin Lloyd bad.

It’ll be up to Richardson to earn the respect in the passing game; personally he makes poor reads and always goes for the home run. It’ll cost them 2-3 games.

Advertisement
Sucks to say but ufag roster is ahead of our roster. Not by much though. But we have some great players at some positions. We need to get a barometer against a team with a pulse. But my thoughts are that we can hang with Utah also. And potentially beat them. Also if Utah didn’t seek out defeat then they’d have won easy

If u think 1 win from the Gators is gonna suddenly transform everything you haven't watch CFB. They have more talent than Utah and were playing at home. Need I remind people these teams are ranked based on nothing at all. There is a reason the spread was 3 or less pre game. So all the people acting like it was a foregone conclusion were on smoke or blinded by hate for the lizards.

They started 3-1 last season lost by 2 to Bama and then come on stuck. We will need statement wins but for me, we need routine wins more. I wanna see more wins like v Bethune where we did nothing special and the score kept going up. Consistency is what's gonna change the program, not win a big game like we did v ND in 2017 or even that entire run, and then it's down hill after that. It's not a conference game and 1 win or loss not gonna make or break our season. Consistency is what we need

“And a hit dog hollers”

or whatever it is those jort wearing inbreds say

PoRst less
🤮

Advertisement
Ah, you walked back your own post by saying or lose a hard fought game. So what is it?

Utah is gonna finish the year 8-4 and unranked. Relax. Someone said above, UF started off last year 3-1, lost by 2 to Bama, and came unglued. In Mullen’s first year, he got a win against a Top 5 LSU team in his first few weeks at the helm.

Let the season unfold. Worry about us, not them.

Advertisement
Back