Anybody else agree that A&M is a “must win” right now?

You must be very young…or just immature? Lol. I ask because this younger generation simply can’t deal with anything negative, they simply lack the ability to reconcile anything that opposes their perception of reality. It’s logic.
See, I can do it too…and it will actually be apropos….”whatever helps you sleep at night”?

Clown.
You must also be younger than I am because you're a moron that uses the word clown. You must really enjoy living on tik tok. Someone that has been on this planet for longer than 20 years should know reality but you instead oppose it and choose instead to live in your feelings and demand that the world do what's right for you because you "deserve it".

Only a ******* immature brat that has never had to deal with the real world believes this. It's on a long list of reasons you lack logic, reason, and common sense. That and you're a closeted jort wearing inbred trailer living hillbilly that lives in the meth capital of Florida. You're love for all things gaytor and what they do is sickening.

Advertisement
I don't know that we stack up well against UF for the simple reason that they have a dual threat QB that mostly runs and our LB's are, fill in the adjetive here ______________

Overreaction to 1 week. What happens if/win UF loses 5-6 games? That win over Utah won't mean much.

Advertisement
Lmao ppl thinking that Cormani going to the gaytors just because they beat utah ...... This site is hilarious.

Well said

Just like Mario here it’s always easier when you have a freak at QB to lead your team. Not saying Napier can’t and won’t be successful but for as many teams that are ranked this year it’s kinda shocking that UF wasn’t one of them

Great win for them for sure but if you’ve watched enough football that game doesn’t tell much. A good sign of course, better than getting stomped
If you watched the game...Utah was the better team...and SuckEC refs literally took a legit TD away from them...and Rising took a gamble after they could have just kick a FG....
Let's not get things twisted...Sling Blade lucked out

Oregon got beat in the nuts with their own jockstraps by Georgia, Utah is lucky it wasn’t that bad. I don’t think beating Utah or anyone in that conference this year speaks to anything about the turds. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
As many have said AR is great fit in that system. Utah DC couldn’t adjust to save his life. The long TD run was a broken play that AR made out of nothing. The 2pt conversion was a sh¡t show that made it look like a highlight reel play. Utah marched down the field on them on the last drive and Rising made a dumb risky throw.

Their run game is good but their receivers are dog sh¡t. Also AR’s biggest issue last year was his availability. Let’s see how his body holds up over the course of the season. You think Jack Miller or whoever their other backups are can run that same offense? No chance

If you watched the game...Utah was the better team...and SuckEC refs literally took a legit TD away from them...and Rising took a gamble after they could have just kick a FG....
We all know that A) this Utah team is nowhere near what they were last year and B) they completely choked the game away- aided by refs. But the fact still remains that the gates knocked off a “top 10 team” at home in the opener and the Richardson kid looked good doing it. It WILL help them in recruiting. Facts.
And if we go into college station with that scary, sputtering, butterfly in stomach, dropping passes missing assignments **** and get run out of the building?- It WILL hurt our recruiting. Facts. We are after some of the same kids. If, what I have seen some posters espouse- that UF’s roster is a tad bit better than ours (🙄), then I will ask you all..”who needs these kids more?” And if the answer is “us”, then yeah- Mario and company have to either win this ***** straight up, or lose a close, competitive hard fought game. Facts.

We all know that A) this Utah team is nowhere near what they were last year and B) they completely choked the game away- aided by refs. But the fact still remains that the gates knocked off a “top 10 team” at home in the opener and the Richardson kid looked good doing it. It WILL help them in recruiting. Facts.
And if we go into college station with that scary, sputtering, butterfly in stomach, dropping passes missing assignments **** and get run out of the building?- It WILL hurt our recruiting. Facts. We are after some of the same kids. If, what I have seen some posters espouse- that UF’s roster is a tad bit better than ours (🙄), then I will ask you all..”who needs these kids more?” And if the answer is “us”, then yeah- Mario and company have to either win this ***** straight up, or lose a close, competitive hard fought game. Facts.
But it's not a must win...remember this is a long season...we can beat Clemson or even beat whoever in ACC championship....ACC champion and Orange bowl bid and even win is even more important.

Advertisement
Utah as a top 10 preseason to me is a joke. They were good last year because of their physical (read old) front 7. I think they returned 1 starter for their front seven. They got a bunch of returning DBs but let’s be clear: they fielded a team consisting of try hard white dudes.

IMO the media pumped this team up to help strength of schedule of their SEC opposition. Utah looks like 8 win team.

“Try hard white dudes” - LOL - this!

CLASS RANKINGS
2018 - 33
2019 - 42
2020 - 30
2021 - 34
2022 - 34

I watched it

Bringing up the refs is a cop out

I get it, we can’t ever give credit to Florida for anything good so whatever helps you sleep at night about them is fine with me

One game doesn’t matter anyway

Advertisement
The "MUST WIN" game of the season was just played and won by 57points.

Losing to BCC would've been DEVASTATING with irreparable damage to Maro's stature, season long polling and recruiting impact.

A loss to A&M doesn't come close to the program and season long impact losing to BCC would've had and it's not even close.

It's an ungodly stretch and to pure butt ****ery to say that for a 1st year coach an away game in which you're universally considered an underdog as a "MUST WIN"

TAMU would be a very good win for the Canes but nowhere near to being a MUST WIN

Last edited:
Week 1 is the biggest fraud like Oregon getting exposed. The rankings are really meaningless. There's no performance data to base the preseason rankings.

However, perception becomes reality. Florida is now thumping its chest because they beat a supposed top 10 team. They'll now likely jump into the top 10 after previously being unranked. You don't know how good either team is until they play other teams. That could have just been two mediocre evenly matched teams going at it.

What happens every year is a bunch of SEC teams get ranked high. They lose games to one another in conference play, but because they were ranked high, they don't drop far when they lose to other teams ranked high even if they don't look the part.

Miami has the same opportunity against a questionable top 10 AtM. Beat AtM and the team moves into the top 10 with an opportunity to reach the top 5 over the course of the season. Lose to AtM and the team drops to the late teens to 20's.

I'd say the AtM game is pivotal for confidence, the national picture, and perhaps a CFP appearance if things go the right way. However, it's meaningless towards conference championship goals.

It will be interesting to watch how AtM performs against App St. Seeing App St. against UNC and then against AtM will at least give us a reference to go by.

Last edited:
You must also be younger than I am because you're a moron that uses the word clown. You must really enjoy living on tik tok. Someone that has been on this planet for longer than 20 years should know reality but you instead oppose it and choose instead to live in your feelings and demand that the world do what's right for you because you "deserve it".

Only a ******* immature brat that has never had to deal with the real world believes this. It's on a long list of reasons you lack logic, reason, and common sense. That and you're a closeted jort wearing inbred trailer living hillbilly that lives in the meth capital of Florida. You're love for all things gaytor and what they do is sickening.
Says the person who uses “porst” 🙄. Clown. You’re an individual who can’t deal with the facts on the ground. UF just got a top 10 win on National television with recruits watching. We all just watched our defense earlier that day and unless
Utah as a top 10 preseason to me is a joke. They were good last year because of their physical (read old) front 7. I think they returned 1 starter for their front seven. They got a bunch of returning DBs but let’s be clear: they fielded a team consisting of try hard white dudes.

IMO the media pumped this team up to help strength of schedule of their SEC opposition. Utah looks like 8 win team.
agree 1000% that’s Exactly what happened here. We all k is Utah ain’t ****, but it helps the SEC strength of schedule. The swamp…at night? First game? Cross country? Yeah- they set them boys up for COMPLETE FAILURE..and had the refs on standby! Lol.
But these kids aren’t going to pick up on this. All they will attest to is that UF beat a “top 10 team” and Richardson is “Cam Newton 2.0”- “COME PLAY WITH CAM!” will undoubtedly be the pitch going forward. I’ll say it one more time; this is the reason this A&M game is a “must win” for us. We need “jimmys and joes” and the only way we get who we need is to control public perception. The only way we do that is to take care of overhyped, inflated teams like A&M. Period. The A&M game is MOST DEFINITELY WINNABLE- more so than Clemson???!

Advertisement
Back