Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Looks like Michigan State going to go hard for Miimms too....

It sounds like Miami might have an Alabama-Jahmyr Gibbs type of pre-portal “arrangement” here, so MSU will have an uphill battle. However, MSU will indeed be pursuing once he hits the portal. Won’t be easy, but I also expect this to be the hardest they’ve pursued a portal OL this offseason. We’ll see how it goes.

Advertisement
Looks like Michigan State going to go hard for Miimms too....

It sounds like Miami might have an Alabama-Jahmyr Gibbs type of pre-portal “arrangement” here, so MSU will have an uphill battle. However, MSU will indeed be pursuing once he hits the portal. Won’t be easy, but I also expect this to be the hardest they’ve pursued a portal OL this offseason. We’ll see how it goes.

Where’d you see this?

Word from uga insiders is that he is/was the most talented kid in that room but expected for the starting gig to be handed to him. Writing was on the wall after spring and that’s a wrap. Considering Mario doesn’t promise starting spots, I don’t know that the kid will come to a place where he’s not guaranteed a starting spot.
A starting spot might not be guaranteed, but it’ll be a much easier path at Miami than UGA.

I can’t imagine he is scared to compete with John Campbell & DJ Scaife.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t we have Seantrel Henderson? There’s no such thing as a sure thing
100%.

Even the ‘sure things’ need coaching, especially developing work ethic, maturity, leadership…the right mindset.

Think of how many of these types of players end up leaving or underperforming.

Advertisement
7F77495B-3CDC-4742-B093-8D66F40AF768.gif

8AE6793C-51EA-4951-A3D6-471FE52E4C4A.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back