Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep seeing people say Mirabel and Mario are the best oline coaches. This Is just our fan base hypo your coaches correct?

Legit question cause I don’t follow oline stuff but why does everyone keep claiming Mirabel/Mario is some guru combo that every oline should fall in love with and come to Miami.

Who have the developed and got drafted/recruited since FiU?

Sewell doesn’t count. He was a top 5 pick no matter where he went.

I understand mario played the position yada yada yada but when they are recruiting who do they point as their recruiting wins and development?

Sewell doesn’t count? Time out… he signed in 2018..His primary recruiter was Salve’a.. whose our DLine coach…

Mirabal was the Oline coach and Mario was HC in 2018… they most certainly developed him. Stop with that nonsense. Those are facts.

He wasn’t a finished product coming out of high school. He had to coached and developed … who did that?

Advertisement
odd future wrestling GIF by JASPER & ERROL'S FIRST TIME

I keep seeing people say Mirabel and Mario are the best oline coaches. This Is just our fan base hypo your coaches correct?

Legit question cause I don’t follow oline stuff but why does everyone keep claiming Mirabel/Mario is some guru combo that every oline should fall in love with and come to Miami.

Who have the developed and got drafted/recruited since FiU?

Sewell doesn’t count. He was a top 5 pick no matter where he went.

I understand mario played the position yada yada yada but when they are recruiting who do they point as their recruiting wins and development?
Tool

Advertisement

If I'm not mistaken, UM has had 8 OL become NFL draft picks since 2009 as compared to 5 to with Clemson. And that is despite UMs general awfulness and Clemson having a championship caliber team for most of that time frame. If UM at its worst is putting almost twice as many OL into the NFL as Clemson, imagine how in demand UM OL will be when we are actually good.

Sewell doesn’t count? Time out… he signed in 2018..His primary recruiter was Salve’a.. whose our DLine coach…

Mirabal was the Oline coach and Mario was HC in 2018… they most certainly developed him. Stop with that nonsense. Those are facts.

He wasn’t a finished product coming out of high school. He had to coached and developed … who did that?
Nah, it doesnt count. The good examples never count with our coaches.

Dude, you say yourself you have no clue, just stfu if you dont. Its okay.

Take it or leave. But dont be a clown before and afterwards.

I admitted I didn’t know so I asked a question. Most adults here actually answered and a couple even provided screenshots for 247 board explaining exactly what I was looking for. Looks like they have produced everywhere they have been. That’s great to see in writing that I didn’t spend the time to research.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Sewell was a cant miss prospect from what I remember that’s all I meant by that. It’s like someone getting credit for Julio Jones when Julio was a freak and was going to dominate no matter where he went in college.

Advertisement
I admitted I didn’t know so I asked a question. Most adults here actually answered and a couple even provided screenshots for 247 board explaining exactly what I was looking for. Looks like they have produced everywhere they have been. That’s great to see in writing that I didn’t spend the time to research.

Enjoy your Sunday!
You too, bud.

Mirabal has low key been doing nothing but improving the floor and performance of his OL groups at the college level since he started at FIU. I remember savvy fans talking about Mirabal as a high quality OL coach candidate for Miami when he was at Marshall.

Recently at Oregon, Mirabal and Cristobal had PFF and other outlets thinking the whole **** Oregon OL around Sewell were major NFL prospects because of how well they graded out across the board. Then they dug into more of the physical measurables of most of the guys around Sewell and realized they were moreso quality college OL than they were major NFL prospects.

Together Mario and Cristobal are legitimately systematic and refined in how they evaluate and coach up OL.

Advertisement

Enjoy your Sunday!

All good my man! I know sometimes things can get convoluted especially with what we’ve all been through the last 15+ years…

For once in a long long time…We have a competent HC and staff.. they still have to produce but I feel way better about our program than I have in a long time

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back