Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So much of development Into NFL players is if they are NFL caliber bodies and Mario has shown that he can recruit those guys. He was about to sign 2 five start tackles this cycle at Oregon if he stayed there and he has us in the running for a bunch of top OL prospects. The past few years all the top Lineman had Oregon in there Top 5or 6 with the usual suspects (Bama uga OSU) that’s because of the respect for Mario and Mirabal.

Gotcha thanks for update he did seem ready for a monster oline class at Oregon

If im not mistaken, mario was the oline coach at bama when they won the best oline in the country award. And there oline at oregon were amongst the best in the country

Do i think they’re the best? Idk that is probably just Miami fans being bias but they are in that conversation for sure, Mario alone is easily.

Fact checked it… Bama won the Joe Moore award for best oline 2015 and oregon was a finalist in 2019… AND mirabal was nominated for the broyles award just last year lol so yea its safe to say we have two of the elites

Awesome!

Reactions: E1k
Well that's wrong. Oregon had 4 OL drafted since Mario took over there while Alabama had 8 OL drafted after Mario left.
476B21FB-E12D-4A02-9C67-7EE5B7840D1B.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I keep seeing people say Mirabel and Mario are the best oline coaches. This Is just our fan base hypo your coaches correct?

Legit question cause I don’t follow oline stuff but why does everyone keep claiming Mirabel/Mario is some guru combo that every oline should fall in love with and come to Miami.

Who have the developed and got drafted/recruited since FiU?

Sewell doesn’t count. He was a top 5 pick no matter where he went.

I understand mario played the position yada yada yada but when they are recruiting who do they point as their recruiting wins and development?
"I dont follow O-Line stuff"

shut the **** up then, how about that

Advertisement
Advertisement
This would be a game changer for the OL

It would allow Scaife and Campbell to battle for one of the Guard Positions. I thought Campbell looked really good when he played inside.

Nelson - Rivers - Clark - Campbell/Scaife - Mims

That would make our offence scary.
Our OG rotation should be some combo of Rivers, Denis, Sagapolu and Campbell. I do not trust Scaife inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back