Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I admitted I didn’t know so I asked a question. Most adults here actually answered and a couple even provided screenshots for 247 board explaining exactly what I was looking for. Looks like they have produced everywhere they have been. That’s great to see in writing that I didn’t spend the time to research.

Enjoy your Sunday!

I can see the sides materializing. This guy was a major Manny sucker, so naturally, he's doing a heel turn on Cristobal.

If Mims comes here, he's gonna be that snowball that rolls off of Mt. Elite LT. That's what my two favorite Columbus Chicos were tryna pull off when they couldn't get Banks and/or Conerly to join in the 11th hour. It only takes one to fire up the assembly line...

Advertisement
From reading the UGA boards, apparrantly bc he played spring ball at UGA, he would need a waiver to play in the SEC this coming season.

Combine that with the fact he is leaving bc he wants more PT (allegedly) so wouldn’t be willing to sit, and you can cross off all SEC teams.

Kid is from GA. Miami makes a lot of sense.

Word from uga insiders is that he is/was the most talented kid in that room but expected for the starting gig to be handed to him. Writing was on the wall after spring and that’s a wrap. Considering Mario doesn’t promise starting spots, I don’t know that the kid will come to a place where he’s not guaranteed a starting spot.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220410-153948_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Word from uga insiders is that he is/was the most talented kid in that room but expected for the starting gig to be handed to him. Writing was on the wall after spring and that’s a wrap. Considering Mario doesn’t promise starting spots, I don’t know that the kid will come to a place where he’s not guaranteed a starting spot.
Well to be fair no one needs to verbally guarantee him a starting spot. He can just look at the depth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back