Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
From reading the UGA boards, apparrantly bc he played spring ball at UGA, he would need a waiver to play in the SEC this coming season.

Combine that with the fact he is leaving bc he wants more PT (allegedly) so wouldn’t be willing to sit, and you can cross off all SEC teams.

Kid is from GA. Miami makes a lot of sense.

Advertisement
Come get coached by the best Mario & Mirable

I keep seeing people say Mirabel and Mario are the best oline coaches. This Is just our fan base hypo your coaches correct?

Legit question cause I don’t follow oline stuff but why does everyone keep claiming Mirabel/Mario is some guru combo that every oline should fall in love with and come to Miami.

Who have the developed and got drafted/recruited since FiU?

Sewell doesn’t count. He was a top 5 pick no matter where he went.

I understand mario played the position yada yada yada but when they are recruiting who do they point as their recruiting wins and development?

I keep seeing people say Mirabel and Mario are the best oline coaches. This Is just our fan base hypo your coaches correct?

Legit question cause I don’t follow oline stuff but why does everyone keep claiming Mirabel/Mario is some guru combo that every oline should fall in love with and come to Miami.

I understand mario played the position yada yada yada but when they are recruiting who do they point as their recruiting wins and development?
Sewell doesn't count? Lmao. He wasnt even a 5 star, and even if he was, multiple 5 star lineman bust a year.

I imagine you'll also say all the oline Mario developed at Bama dont count either.

Idk if you were straight trolling or not, but it certainly seems so. Google the draft picks.

You hear every recruit say it about Mario and Mirabel. Its not just fan base hype.

Some hindsight rationalization here on Sewell. He was a high 4* OL recruit, for sure, but most teams and recruiting services had him pegged as an OG in college. Calling him a surefire, NFL, top 5 LT back when he was getting recruited is a bit of a stretch.

Advertisement

If im not mistaken, mario was the oline coach at bama when they won the best oline in the country award. And there oline at oregon were amongst the best in the country

Do i think they’re the best? Idk that is probably just Miami fans being bias but they are in that conversation for sure, Mario alone is easily.

Fact checked it… Bama won the Joe Moore award for best oline 2015 and oregon was a finalist in 2019… AND mirabal was nominated for the broyles award just last year lol so yea its safe to say we have two of the elites

Last edited:
Advertisement
doesn't count
someone posted the stats on 247 the other week. mario had more lineman drafted the few years he was at bama than bama did pre mario. i think it also said that oregon had more lineman drafted than bama post mario. the base hypes up a lot of stuff but the olineman thing is real.

Sewell doesn't count? Lmao. He wasnt even a 5 star, and even if he was, multiple 5 star lineman bust a year.

I imagine you'll also say all the oline Mario developed at Bama dont count either.

Idk if you were straight trolling or not, but it certainly seems so. Google the draft picks.

You hear every recruit say it about Mario and Mirabel. Its not just fan base hype.

Advertisement
To all the cats out there in CISland who are leery of our chances of landing Mims and consider the whole situation "fishy" due to an immediate lack of offers for a stud kid, I offer this for you to ponder upon.

Maybe he doesn't care who offers him, he sees a wide open door to a starting spot. A starting spot on an O-Line coached by Alex Fuccin' Mirabal and headed by Mario Fuccin' Cristobal. You know these young jits run on their short-term memory, so playing for the dudes who coached the #7 overall pick in last year's draft(who was a 5 star also) just might be significant to Mims. Combine that with our QB & RB rooms.

We all know the portal is worked through the back channels. Maybe the kid already politely told his ****-ton of potential suitors to go fucc their faces because he's gonna pull a Sewell on South Beach. IJS...

Advertisement

So much of development Into NFL players is if they are NFL caliber bodies and Mario has shown that he can recruit those guys. He was about to sign 2 five start tackles this cycle at Oregon if he stayed there and he has us in the running for a bunch of top OL prospects. The past few years all the top Lineman had Oregon in there Top 5or 6 with the usual suspects (Bama uga OSU) that’s because of the respect for Mario and Mirabal.

We have 0 OL better than him get err done. If he want Zion spot move that nígga to special teams.

Sewell doesn't why not he still needs to be developed! Or because your post and your rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back