Amari Daniels quote

Advertisement
I don’t think Amari is an Elite back..at all. He plays on a elite HS team. He is definitely a p5 caliber recruit. But that doesn’t make Hume elite I think a lot of these kids think that because they’re dominating at that level, that not only should they be getting the attention from Miami but also some of their lesser teammates

yep. a lot of the "good, but not great" south florida kids, particularly those from Miami-Dade suffer from the same syndrome.

they walked to first, were bunted over to second, and reached third on a throwing error. yet they think they hit a triple.

a kid like Amari can go somewhere else. we'll never miss him.

For what? He still ain't gonna come here. Again he has not progressed like many hoped coming into high school. D1 player but more of a antonella smith light or yearby light type of player. We need game breaking types. Just fill a bag up for franklin

I was definitely being sarcastic.

Advertisement
Been spearfishing in the Bahamas pretty much my entire life. Every once in a while you'll pull up a lobster that's full of eggs. At that point what's done is done. You just have to cut out the eggs and grill it up!

Hope he did the same.
Did you cook the eggs? Do you see sharks and if so do they do ever anything?

Nah we just clip them off and toss them. Yes we do see sharks all the time but they are not overly aggressive unless we’ve speared a big fish and there’s blood in the water for a while. Trick is to always keep a man in the boat so as soon as we get one they cruise by and pick it up.

I’ll DM you a couple of pics from our last few years of diving.

Nah we just clip them off and toss them. Yes we do see sharks all the time but they are not overly aggressive unless we’ve speared a big fish and there’s blood in the water for a while. Trick is to always keep a man in the boat so as soon as we get one they cruise by and pick it up.

Guess you can’t DM photos??

Advertisement
“To be honest, no one else will say it, I’ll say it - when Miami recruits, I feel they don’t recruit enough in the city area, Booker T., Miami central, Carol City, don’t recruit enough for that,” Daniels said. “They recruit good in South Florida, the Broward schools, but as far as bigtime schools and the programs like Miami Northwestern and Miami Central, they don’t recruit hard enough.”

Tf is he talking about? Maybe if recruits didnt ******* play games and showed they are dead serious about at Miami. And then this idiot mentioned the Broward schools. He must not know how much the Broward schools are on the SEC take.

He sounds jealous AF & very uniformed.

It's an interesting take. From my data, I have Miami with a total of 17 commitments from Northwestern since 2002:

2002: Travarous Bain
2003: Leo Waiters
2004: Khalil Jones
2004: Romeo Davis
2005: Christopher Barney
2008: Marcus Forston
2008: Aldarius Johnson
2008: Benjamin Jones
2008: Jacory Harris
2008: Sean Spence
2008: Tommy Streeter
2008: Kendall Thompkins
2013: Artie Burns
2014: Mike Smith
2014: Ryan Mayes
2018: Nigel Bethel
2019: Samuel Brooks

Just 5 since the mammoth 2008 class. So per your question, how much is it Miami "failing to recruit", and how much is it SEC domination and influence?

Buch of average to garbage players..Spence was the best one.

Advertisement
I have written enough about the 'Dawg foundation and do not want to bore the Board anymore.

What I will never comprehend is why these kids choose to play in KKK land. I worked for a fund in Atlanta for 4-years and they would pay $250,000 for a 5-star recruit. They would then have to pay the Miami player even MORE when some drunk redneck on Saturday night made a dumb comment about their race. The CEO of our fund would arrive LIVID at work because several 'Dawgs had been taunted over the weekend by the bigots of Athens, Geowwwgia. I hear that such slurs are even more common in Mississippi and Alabama. The worst racism is in Tuscaloosa, though.

Why play there? Take the money and sign with UM... They cannot report you.... Either that, or go play for Penn State or a Northern school. Why go play for these bigots who hate minorities. Am Cuban/American, and Florida was my "safety" school, but there is a 0% relative likelihood that I ever consider an SEC school for college.

I'm just waiting for some SEC defender to jump in here to cite one or two infrequent cases of racism in South Florida so that they can argue "there's racism everywhere".

No, this is not one of those "there's good people on both sides" false equivalencies. SoFla isn't perfect, but it is nowhere near as racist as SEC country, and it certainly doesn't have the same plantation mentality.

Went hunting on the border of Louisiana and Mississippi the day after x mas and the place we went hunting at might as well been a KKK boot camp. I mean dropping N bombs like it was second nature. Felt like I was in a time warp. I got a doe on our first day and my brother got a nice 6 pointe. After that I didn't care to stay, needless to say we left on day two. Will do more research before our next trip this coming hunting season.

If you do any kind of diving or snorkeling frequently enough, you’ll see plenty of sharks.

Usually they’re not one of the ”scary three” (white, tiger, bull) but plenty of nurse sharks, reef whitetips, etc.

I have seen a bull a couple of times...you have to keep your eyes on those. I saw a pretty large tiger in Hawaii, didn't know what it was at the time. Chased it to get a picture (this was about 15 years ago - I had Nikonos V)... I didn’t realize what it was until I developed the film and noticed the stripes

I was over Molokini crater one time near Maui, the reef white tips were super aggressive for some reason. They kept bunching around near me maybe they were expecting to be fed I don’t know. My theory is someone was feeding them, either a bag of frozen peas, that’s a trick I’ve used before just to get a lot of reef fish swimming around me, or maybe even somebody had brought some chum, which I don’t even think that’s legal in Hawaii to feed sharks - not sure

Advertisement
If you do any kind of diving or snorkeling frequently enough, you’ll see plenty of sharks.

Usually they’re not one of the ”scary three” (white, tiger, bull) but plenty of nurse sharks, reef whitetips, etc.

I have seen a bull a couple of times...you have to keep your eyes on those. I saw a pretty large tiger in Hawaii, didn't know what it was at the time. Chased it to get a picture (this was about 15 years ago - I had Nikonos V)... I didn’t realize what it was until I developed the film and noticed the stripes

I was over Molokini crater one time near Maui, the reef white tips were super aggressive for some reason. They kept bunching around near me maybe they were expecting to be fed I don’t know. My theory is someone was feeding them, either a bag of frozen peas, that’s a trick I’ve used before just to get a lot of reef fish swimming around me, or maybe even somebody had brought some chum, which I don’t even think that’s legal in Hawaii to feed sharks - not sure
Hammerheads???

My general rule of thumb about when a local high school kid or corch says "To be honest" followed about a statement about the University of Miami that more often than not the only entity being dishonest is the speaker.

This is what happens when adults have been sucking your *** and paying your family money to secure your services all the way back to Pop Warner ball.

Amari is one of those kids who was a youth league star down here since he was 6 years old. I think he peaked at 11 or 12, but that’s a different story. He’s had his *** sucked by adults since he put his first tiny helmet on, and a lot of these youth league coaches pay bills for kids’ moms and grandmas just to get the kid on their team.

It’s a toilet. The adults have first fights over 10 year olds’ football games. They’re gambling on the games. They’re beating on coaches because their kid isn’t playing enough. It’s a total cesspool. And that’s how all this **** starts.

Then to top it off, the bag schools start showing up with 6 figure deals for the top kids. I pity our coaches for not only being required to recruit kids who aren’t good enough because that’s supposedly UM’s lot in the eyes of these scoundrels, but then getting trolled by some of the better recruits so they can go dance for the kkk.

Whew! I couldnt have said it better

Advertisement
Back