Amari Daniels quote

I see no harm in his comments. He wants Miami to recruit him harder than we are.Sounds like he’d be interested if we did. We have coaches on this site that say Miami isn’t as present as other programs and needs to recruit better, too.

Now if we recruit him hard and he still leaves (e.g. like what happened withJordan Battle) then he’s a punk.

p.s. Putting all our eggs in the Franklin basket seems unwise to me. Not saying Daniels should be #2 on our board, but we need a board.

We have a board Thad Franklin, Brandon Campbell, Lovasea Carroll(not coming), Evan Pryor & Amari

Advertisement
Doesn't his dad coach at Jackson senior? If thats the case his quote is just something he heard his father say.

The problem with some inner city school coaches is that they think just because a kid has some talent Miami should automatically offer and when Miami doesnt, it falls into this bullsh1t narrative.

There is alot of college level talent down here but they arent all Miami caliber.

Btw HS coaches have to recruit too and if they get kids to Miami it helps their pitch. So its either boost the kids they have up or push this narrative.
Aren't Miami caliber or aren't kids Miami prefers for some reason. They might only want one RB and prefer Franklin.

Look at this guy talking like he's some expert.

How many of those youth football games have you been?

How many games have you been to of Daniels? You think he peaked, when? How in the **** would you know this?

Beat your drum, real people see you for who you are. Should the tides turn, you'll be riding him like you were a fan all along. B
Quit pretending like you don’t already know the answers to all your faqqy questions given the way you stalk me. Peeping Tom bytch. This little ***** is in my ficus bush every morning.

Means we don't take care of the kids as hard as the SEC. He's an elite back and he will be compensated for it. He ain't lying...taking care of kids means $$$
I don’t think Amari is an Elite back..at all. He plays on a elite HS team. He is definitely a p5 caliber recruit. But that doesn’t make Hume elite I think a lot of these kids think that because they’re dominating at that level, that not only should they be getting the attention from Miami but also some of their lesser teammates

I have written enough about the 'Dawg foundation and do not want to bore the Board anymore.

What I will never comprehend is why these kids choose to play in KKK land. I worked for a fund in Atlanta for 4-years and they would pay $250,000 for a 5-star recruit. They would then have to pay the Miami player even MORE when some drunk redneck on Saturday night made a dumb comment about their race. The CEO of our fund would arrive LIVID at work because several 'Dawgs had been taunted over the weekend by the bigots of Athens, Geowwwgia. I hear that such slurs are even more common in Mississippi and Alabama. The worst racism is in Tuscaloosa, though.

Why play there? Take the money and sign with UM... They cannot report you.... Either that, or go play for Penn State or a Northern school. Why go play for these bigots who hate minorities. Am Cuban/American, and Florida was my "safety" school, but there is a 0% relative likelihood that I ever consider an SEC school for college.

Advertisement
Kids a beast to me. I still want to see SR film but they should recruit him hard still
Elite is jaylon Knighton, Don Chaney, Lo (out of HS), dalvin cook, Duke, Frank, Moss..Daniels is not elite. He’s a nice prospect tho

Advertisement
Quit pretending like you don’t already know the answers to all your faqqy questions given the way you stalk me. Peeping Tom bytch. This little ***** is in my ficus bush every morning.

Actually I don't give a **** about you. Nobody is stalking you, you aren't important outside of your own head. Truth be told, most people aren't important outside of their personal circles, the world will still turn. You think you're special and above others, you aren't.

I know the answer to my questions is a big fat zero, that's why you avoided an answer while trying to make it something else.

Clown.

I don’t think Amari is an Elite back..at all. He plays on a elite HS team. He is definitely a p5 caliber recruit. But that doesn’t make Hume elite I think a lot of these kids think that because they’re dominating at that level, that not only should they be getting the attention from Miami but also some of their lesser teammates
Facts.

Daniels has always been overrated since he became a FTL Canes star, he's a Scott Lake/Bunche Park kid that has been talked about as the next Dalvin Cook since he was a lil jit.

He hasn't produced much at all in HS, part of that was because he played on a ****** Jackson team with no talent & after he transferred back to Central he wound being in a loaded backfield that 3 D1 RB's.

This season his Senior year he needs to break 1,000yds & running behind that big time Central OL it should be much easier for him to do.

He's a good back, not elite though. He's got great speed, but very little shiftiness & rarely ever has to run between the tackles. My comparison for him has always been Branden Oliver.

I would take him as the 2nd back in this class, but I don't think he really wants to come here anyway. Thad Franklin is the crown jewel at RB in the 21 class, we gotta get him back in the fold. Daniels is a nice addition piece to a class, but not a game changing back IMO.

“To be honest, no one else will say it, I’ll say it - when Miami recruits, I feel they don’t recruit enough in the city area, Booker T., Miami central, Carol City, don’t recruit enough for that,” Daniels said. “They recruit good in South Florida, the Broward schools, but as far as bigtime schools and the programs like Miami Northwestern and Miami Central, they don’t recruit hard enough.”

Tf is he talking about? Maybe if recruits didnt ******* play games and showed they are dead serious about at Miami. And then this idiot mentioned the Broward schools. He must not know how much the Broward schools are on the SEC take.
Lol our biggest issue is we recruit too much in the city and forget about the other 49 states. We need to get talent everywhere and only take the top of the South Florida talent.

Doesn't his dad coach at Jackson senior? If thats the case his quote is just something he heard his father say.

The problem with some inner city school coaches is that they think just because a kid has some talent Miami should automatically offer and when Miami doesnt, it falls into this bullsh1t narrative.

There is alot of college level talent down here but they arent all Miami caliber.

Btw HS coaches have to recruit too and if they get kids to Miami it helps their pitch. So its either boost the kids they have up or push this narrative.
Yeah his pops is Scott Daniels the former RB's coach at Central & been the current HC at Jackson for the last 3 years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I THINK MIAMI NEEDS TO RECRUIT ALL THE studs IN SOFLA, especially with this class.. RECRUIT THE TOP 10, at each position in SoFla..

(Meaning, each coach make a list of the top 10 player's from SoFla at your respected position and GO HARD after those 10!!)
We should totally offer 200+ kids from south Florida each cycle and see how that works out for us when we tell 195 of them just kidding and drop them. Brilliant.

Wow did this kid just say they recruit Broward Players more? That statement alone made me stop reading.

Advertisement
Facts.

Daniels has always been overrated since he became a FTL Canes star, he's a Scott Lake/Bunche Park kid that has been talked about as the next Dalvin Cook since he was a lil jit.

He hasn't produced much at all in HS, part of that was because he played on a ****** Jackson team with no talent & after he transferred back to Central he wound being in a loaded backfield that 3 D1 RB's.

This season his Senior year he needs to break 1,000yds & running behind that big time Central OL it should be much easier for him to do.

He's a good back, not elite though. He's got great speed, but very little shiftiness & rarely ever has to run between the tackles. My comparison for him has always been Branden Oliver.

I would take him as the 2nd back in this class, but I don't think he really wants to come here anyway. Thad Franklin is the crown jewel at RB in the 21 class, we gotta get him back in the fold. Daniels is a nice addition piece to a class, but not a game changing back IMO.
Maybe it just me but I wouldn’t mind us taking a serious crack at some of the studs outside of our area this year for that RB spot. I don’t think RB is a pressing need this cycle. But I agree thad is the best back in south Florida this year but I don’t think he’s on the level of Don and Jaylan..maybe a late bloomer emerges instate..all in all I’m not losin no sleep over a kid who got Park hype since he was a jit. I’ve seen him play a couple times and he hasn’t impressed me at all

These kkk groupies want Miami to recruit the guys that the bag schools don’t want.

The idiot leeches down there have indoctrinated the kids with the idea that Miami is their safety school. Their tampon that isn’t good enough for their top players but should always be there to offer the 2nd and 3rd tier guys that their daddies from the sec don’t want. Fck their dumb ****.
Preach

Wow did this kid just say they recruit Broward Players more? That statement alone made me stop reading.
People these days like to be divided. They have created this Broward vs Dade thing so much. Now with these new generation kids they seem more divided when they should come together at the U. But honestly this is about bags when a player says Miami needs to recruit me "harder"......that word means we are recruiting you u just want more.

Also handlers have brainwashed these kids into hating Miami because they haven't got a big handout

Maybe it just me but I wouldn’t mind us taking a serious crack at some of the studs outside of our area this year for that RB spot. I don’t think RB is a pressing need this cycle. But I agree thad is the best back in south Florida this year but I don’t think he’s on the level of Don and Jaylan..maybe a late bloomer emerges instate..all in all I’m not losin no sleep over a kid who got Park hype since he was a jit. I’ve seen him play a couple times and he hasn’t impressed me at all
Yeah, if we can't get Franklin back there's at least 2 RB's in TX I would take in this class.

Advertisement
Back