Amari Daniels quote

Advertisement
I have written enough about the 'Dawg foundation and do not want to bore the Board anymore.

What I will never comprehend is why these kids choose to play in KKK land. I worked for a fund in Atlanta for 4-years and they would pay $250,000 for a 5-star recruit. They would then have to pay the Miami player even MORE when some drunk redneck on Saturday night made a dumb comment about their race. The CEO of our fund would arrive LIVID at work because several 'Dawgs had been taunted over the weekend by the bigots of Athens, Geowwwgia. I hear that such slurs are even more common in Mississippi and Alabama. The worst racism is in Tuscaloosa, though.

Why play there? Take the money and sign with UM... They cannot report you.... Either that, or go play for Penn State or a Northern school. Why go play for these bigots who hate minorities. Am Cuban/American, and Florida was my "safety" school, but there is a 0% relative likelihood that I ever consider an SEC school for college.
Went hunting on the border of Louisiana and Mississippi the day after x mas and the place we went hunting at might as well been a KKK boot camp. I mean dropping N bombs like it was second nature. Felt like I was in a time warp. I got a doe on our first day and my brother got a nice 6 pointe. After that I didn't care to stay, needless to say we left on day two. Will do more research before our next trip this coming hunting season.

This is what happens when adults have been sucking your *** and paying your family money to secure your services all the way back to Pop Warner ball.

Amari is one of those kids who was a youth league star down here since he was 6 years old. I think he peaked at 11 or 12, but that’s a different story. He’s had his *** sucked by adults since he put his first tiny helmet on, and a lot of these youth league coaches pay bills for kids’ moms and grandmas just to get the kid on their team.

It’s a toilet. The adults have first fights over 10 year olds’ football games. They’re gambling on the games. They’re beating on coaches because their kid isn’t playing enough. It’s a total cesspool. And that’s how all this **** starts.

Then to top it off, the bag schools start showing up with 6 figure deals for the top kids. I pity our coaches for not only being required to recruit kids who aren’t good enough because that’s supposedly UM’s lot in the eyes of these scoundrels, but then getting trolled by some of the better recruits so they can go dance for the kkk.

This about covers it , thanks for coming.

Actually I don't give a **** about you. Nobody is stalking you, you aren't important outside of your own head. Truth be told, most people aren't important outside of their personal circles, the world will still turn. You think you're special and above others, you aren't.

I know the answer to my questions is a big fat zero, that's why you avoided an answer while trying to make it something else.

Clown.
Saddest part of your inconsequential existence is that you’re obsessed with another guy (me) you don’t know on the internet, and you’re not even ashamed and humiliated by it.

50% or more of your posts are directed to me, and everyone sees it. So save the “I don’t care about you” schtick while you’re hiding in my ficus bush in a trench coat. No one buys it. I’m all you care about.

Chise really encapsulated his gripe when he said the kid topped out early. I won't say at 11 or 12 but it appears that he's went through the bulk of his physical maturation already. The only way I'm proven wrong is if he shoots up to 6', 6'1" and I like my bet. He's the 2021 Nayquan. I thought Nayquan was gonna be in the 6', 210lb range but the kid is **** near the size he was as an 8th Grader. It happens, I'm **** near the size I was in the 8th Grade right now. Quan was/is U caliber but injuries robbed him of proving that. If Amari REALLY wants to recruited hard by us he's gotta have an electric senior season. Idgaf about the comments he made, kid could be playing games about staying home anyway but I'm sure he wouldn't be able to pull the "Miami ain't recruiting me hard enough" card if he had Thad Franklin's measurables & production...

Advertisement
Went hunting on the border of Louisiana and Mississippi the day after x mas and the place we went hunting at might as well been a KKK boot camp. I mean dropping N bombs like it was second nature. Felt like I was in a time warp. I got a doe on our first day and my brother got a nice 6 pointe. After that I didn't care to stay, needless to say we left on day two. Will do more research before our next trip this coming hunting season.

You killed a Doe?

wow

Saddest part of your inconsequential existence is that you’re obsessed with another guy (me) you don’t know on the internet, and you’re not even ashamed and humiliated by it.

50% or more of your posts are directed to me, and everyone sees it. So save the “I don’t care about you” schtick while you’re hiding in my ficus bush in a trench coat. No one buys it. I’m all you care about.

Want to be proven wrong, it's simple. Look at my prior posts you clown. You're not even a footnote and are pulling your "obsessed with me crap" which nobody falls for.

Come on, how many times have you been to any youth football game in Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach? How many times have you seen Daniel's live to say he's peaked?

That's what I thought you insignificant buffoon. Legend, legendary idiot with rarely anything of substance.

Am very "white" looking. Am pale as a ghost and my wife is "very American". You cannot believe the stuff that we heard while living in Atlanta (i.e. the capital of the South). Racism is innate, and alive and well in the South. I felt like Eddy Murphy in that SNL skit when they dress him up as a "white". These kids need to take the money from the SEC and sign with the Hurricanes.

Want to be proven wrong, it's simple. Look at my prior posts you clown. You're not even a footnote and are pulling your "obsessed with me crap" which nobody falls for.

Come on, how many times have you been to any youth football game in Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach? How many times have you seen Daniel's live to say he's peaked?

That's what I thought you insignificant buffoon. Legend, legendary idiot with rarely anything of substance.
Your actions bely your words, stalking bytch. Don’t make me get a restraining order against you, Peeping Tom *** bytch.

Advertisement
How about some of his other comments:

“I mean, to me I feel like I’m a five star player,” the 5-foot-9, 197-pounder said. “I’m the best running back right now coming up in the country. I play the best teams, it’s not a cupcake schedule, looks good on film. I play SEC ball,

He's not feeling the love.....

Sounds like exactly the kind of insidious toxic culture-killing kid that belongs as far away from the program as possible. Show him "the love" and he'll get the SEC wandering eye the moment he's getting outworked and outperformed by better kids.

Comments like these are a reflection of the poor authority figures in these kids' lives who sell them a bag of goods from a young age telling them how special they are with their hands itching to reach in their pockets when the moment comes.

Advertisement
Yeah, if we can't get Franklin back there's at least 2 RB's in TX I would take in this class.
Who would those 2 be Liberty? Also, have things fallen off with Franklin or is this just part of the process of having a top back in South Florida we must go through to land him?

Quit pretending like you don’t already know the answers to all your faqqy questions given the way you stalk me. Peeping Tom bytch. This little ***** is in my ficus bush every morning.
The hydrangeas have frosting on them again and it was a muggy 85 degrees outs. Peculiar to say the least.

Advertisement
Be careful. Before you know it he will be dancing around with his tiny package tucked between his legs instructing “it puts the lotion in the basket.”

544FAD4C-0C13-4903-B48C-216B6AE1B890.jpeg

Advertisement
Back