Amari Daniels quote

I have written enough about the 'Dawg foundation and do not want to bore the Board anymore.

What I will never comprehend is why these kids choose to play in KKK land. I worked for a fund in Atlanta for 4-years and they would pay $250,000 for a 5-star recruit. They would then have to pay the Miami player even MORE when some drunk redneck on Saturday night made a dumb comment about their race. The CEO of our fund would arrive LIVID at work because several 'Dawgs had been taunted over the weekend by the bigots of Athens, Geowwwgia. I hear that such slurs are even more common in Mississippi and Alabama. The worst racism is in Tuscaloosa, though.

Why play there? Take the money and sign with UM... They cannot report you.... Either that, or go play for Penn State or a Northern school. Why go play for these bigots who hate minorities. Am Cuban/American, and Florida was my "safety" school, but there is a 0% relative likelihood that I ever consider an SEC school for college.

I hear you, but all that racist **** go out the window when they see 6 figs

Advertisement
Brandon Campbell & LJ Johnson, or Ricky Parks.

We'll have to win & show him he's a top priority in order to get Franklin back, but it's doable.
Thanks for the update mate. Here’s hoping we have such a season for 2020, and win ~10 games. We do that, show well in the ACCCG plus win the bowl game? Then I think he’ll be back in the swing of things unless we screwed up his recruitment previously. I wonder what the odds are we can accomplish those 3 things lol, 75-80%?

I mean Outside freeman/cook a lot of Miami central players have been busts. Same thing with booker t Washington outside a few names. Northwestern seems to be the spots out of those 3 schools were you get the best players from imo. I mean don’t get me wrong northwestern have busts but they hit on far more players that btw or central

Saddest part of your inconsequential existence is that you’re obsessed with another guy (me) you don’t know on the internet, and you’re not even ashamed and humiliated by it.

50% or more of your posts are directed to me, and everyone sees it. So save the “I don’t care about you” schtick while you’re hiding in my ficus bush in a trench coat. No one buys it. I’m all you care about.
Actually I don't give a **** about you. Nobody is stalking you, you aren't important outside of your own head. Truth be told, most people aren't important outside of their personal circles, the world will still turn. You think you're special and above others, you aren't.

I know the answer to my questions is a big fat zero, that's why you avoided an answer while trying to make it something else.

Clown.

Lol Well gosh, won't you two just get a room together lmao

I mean Outside freeman/cook a lot of Miami central players have been busts. Same thing with booker t Washington outside a few names. Northwestern seems to be the spots out of those 3 schools were you get the best players from imo. I mean don’t get me wrong northwestern have busts but they hit on far more players that btw or central

I wouldnt call Rakeem Cato and Tony Shular busts.

Maurice Couch had a silently good career at Marshall also.

Advertisement
I wouldnt call Rakeem Cato and Tony Shular busts.

Maurice Couch had a silently good career at Marshall also.
Yeah Cato was good for them I’m just saying in general they have a lot of busts outside of a few names

Barracudas Can do damage but don’t they usually ignore people? I thought hammerheads were aggressive?

Of the bunch of encounters I’ve seen barracudas there was only one that one seemed to take an interest in me. It was really weird. It was down in the Virgin Islands, and he was huge. He started following me back to this boat we were using as our dive boat. Only time I’ve ever been actually scared. But I literally have seen hundreds and they just kind of float there and chill with the current and hang out. The hammerhead I saw which was swimming around and left after a few minutes - actually it may have been like a scalloped head shark but they look almost the same so it’s hard to tell a difference.

Pretty much 100% of the time sharks leave you the fūck alone unless you’re somewhere where they developed a conditioned response to being fed, like certain areas in the Bahamas, but that is offshore.

if I ever get the time, and I can talk my wife into it, I want to go down to the Galapagos islands and dive there. During certain times of the year they have literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hammerhead sharks, big ones, that school and you just dive under them and just watch them go above. It’s a pretty inspiring sight, I’ve seen it like on some of those National Geographic type shows

Advertisement
Recruiting runningbacks is the least of our problems, we've had two national top 10 RB recruits transfer in the past year (Lingard & Martin) and most schools in the country would still trade RB rooms with us.

This narrative is a problem, however. Whether or not its true.

Of the bunch of encounters I’ve seen barracudas there was only one that one seemed to take an interest in me. It was really weird. It was down in the Virgin Islands, and he was huge. He started following me back to this boat we were using as our dive boat. Only time I’ve ever been actually scared. But I literally have seen hundreds and they just kind of float there and chill with the current and hang out. The hammerhead I saw which was swimming around and left after a few minutes - actually it may have been like a scalloped head shark but they look almost the same so it’s hard to tell a difference.

Pretty much 100% of the time sharks leave you the fūck alone unless you’re somewhere where they developed a conditioned response to being fed, like certain areas in the Bahamas, but that is offshore.

if I ever get the time, and I can talk my wife into it, I want to go down to the Galapagos islands and dive there. During certain times of the year they have literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hammerhead sharks, big ones, that school and you just dive under them and just watch them go above. It’s a pretty inspiring sight, I’ve seen it like on some of those National Geographic type shows
That one barracuda followed you because you left your bling on, kid....

Advertisement
I don't need to know him in real life, all I had to do was read the interviews where he said as much and not get bitter about a 17 year old expressing frustration.

Yeah, I just said that last page :roll-canes2:

We don’t want to recruit him bc it comes with too much baggage for an average sized RB & all he’s going to do is use UM for clout with other schools.

Advertisement
I hear you, but all that racist **** go out the window when they see 6 figs

Agreed, but (rightfully so) the players would become beyond incensed when these drunk bigots spouted those horrific taunts! They do not realize why that part of the country is called KKK land. Also, Miami was voted the 2nd most international city in the world by the World Bank. To grow up in MIami and move to the "land of the bigots" has to be tough.

Maybe for A&M and Nebraska, Jimbo about to get the Charlie Strong treatment real soon if he keep prioritizing Florida kids over Texas kids

Advertisement
Back