Amari Daniels quote

Advertisement
Lol, Coley probably sent him a questionaire while he was at UGA but 0% chance he is a take there right now. I’m willing to bet the same for TAMU too. But good for him, maybe we can stop giving him interviews and opportunities to tell the world how we need to recruit him harder now.
Yea, exactly. He'd have to have an insane year to even be considered by UGA. Coley left for TAMU though so I don't even know who their SFLA guy is now.

A&M or Nebraska IMO. Personally I would have loved to have him here but we are not hurting at RB.

Of the bunch of encounters I’ve seen barracudas there was only one that one seemed to take an interest in me. It was really weird. It was down in the Virgin Islands, and he was huge. He started following me back to this boat we were using as our dive boat. Only time I’ve ever been actually scared. But I literally have seen hundreds and they just kind of float there and chill with the current and hang out. The hammerhead I saw which was swimming around and left after a few minutes - actually it may have been like a scalloped head shark but they look almost the same so it’s hard to tell a difference.

Pretty much 100% of the time sharks leave you the fūck alone unless you’re somewhere where they developed a conditioned response to being fed, like certain areas in the Bahamas, but that is offshore.

if I ever get the time, and I can talk my wife into it, I want to go down to the Galapagos islands and dive there. During certain times of the year they have literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hammerhead sharks, big ones, that school and you just dive under them and just watch them go above. It’s a pretty inspiring sight, I’ve seen it like on some of those National Geographic type shows
Also windward side of Oahu
Kaneohe has similar schooling of hammerheads

Advertisement
Only Nebraska. They’re taking anyone from south Florida
Desperate times leads to desperate measures.. The last 3 years 13-23.. I still don't see them winning more than 6 games this year maybe 7.. The big ten is going to be tough for them.

I didn’t know that. Thanks.
Many years ago worked and played at Coconut Island and other areas near there. Dr Kim Holland had a lot of interesting research back then in the early to mid 1990s.
The laboratory of Dr. Kim Holland, also known as the Shark Lab, is part of the Hawai’i Institute of Marine Biology (HIMB). HIMB is a research institute of the School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology at the University of Hawai’i at Manoa, which is located on Moku o Lo’e (Coconut Island) in Kane’ohe Bay, O’ahu.

Just 5 since the mammoth 2008 class. So per your question, how much is it Miami "failing to recruit", and how much is it SEC domination and influence?

People always fail to mention that the SEC is churning out the most NFL players each year and is consistently considered the top dog in college football. Just look around and see all the attention that the SEC receives as a football conference, its easily unmatched. Look at the top 30 attendance stats. The SEC has 5 of the top 10 (Big 10 has 4 of the top 10), 8 of the top 20 (Big 10 has 6 of the top 20) and 13 of the top 30. The SEC has 13 of it's 14 teams in the top 30. Not too mention that a football game in the SEC is a weekly holiday for those schools. The highest ranking for the ACC is Clemson at 14, FSU at 18 and Va Tech at 25, with Miami at 35. How often does Miami play Clemson? That alone is an easy sell to recruits when they are also considering UM as a destination. Throw in any money received and it's game-set-match.

This is a different day and age of college football.

Advertisement
People always fail to mention that the SEC is churning out the most NFL players each year and is consistently considered the top dog in college football. Just look around and see all the attention that the SEC receives as a football conference, its easily unmatched. Look at the top 30 attendance stats. The SEC has 5 of the top 10 (Big 10 has 4 of the top 10), 8 of the top 20 (Big 10 has 6 of the top 20) and 13 of the top 30. The SEC has 13 of it's 14 teams in the top 30. Not too mention that a football game in the SEC is a weekly holiday for those schools. The highest ranking for the ACC is Clemson at 14, FSU at 18 and Va Tech at 25, with Miami at 35. How often does Miami play Clemson? That alone is an easy sell to recruits when they are also considering UM as a destination. Throw in any money received and it's game-set-match.

This is a different day and age of college football.
How is FSU 18 when they had the worst attendance I think in their history in 2019

The state of Texas is loaded at Running Back this year, and TAMU is going to outspend every school in the country this recruiting cycle. I'm into sure he's an option for them.

He probably ends up somewhere at Nebraska.

Lol, Coley probably sent him a questionaire while he was at UGA but 0% chance he is a take there right now. I’m willing to bet the same for TAMU too. But good for him, maybe we can stop giving him interviews and opportunities to tell the world how we need to recruit him harder now.

He’s a take at both schools..right now.

UGA understands how “popular” he is with other kids.

Advertisement
The crazy thing is Miami is getting out-hustled by Nebraska they literally made huge traction in south Florida the past year. It's kind of crazy how many recruits down here are giving them a look.

The crazy thing is Miami is getting out-hustled by Nebraska they literally made huge traction in south Florida the past year. It's kind of crazy how many recruits down here are giving them a look.
Bralon Brown just tweeted some Cornhusker crap🤦🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
He’s a take at both schools..right now.

UGA understands how “popular” he is with other kids.

Got ya. He doesn’t need to play around then and I wouldn’t wait much longer but you know how these kids are. I just want him to keep our name out his mouth in the negative light. I actually wouldn’t mind taking the kid, but the coaches obviously don’t feel the same and he has plenty options so no need to mention us. I understand he was interviewed by a UM site etc but it still gets under my skin as you all can tell lol.

Sorry dude but any sofla kid that “bought into” a Nebraska sales pitch is a kid I don’t want. The kids they got all played with their recruitments. That alone is a huge red flag for me.

Advertisement
Back