Amari Daniels quote

This is one of the most ridiculous posts of all time. People love to use racism to explain any failure for a black coach. The facts are that Texas has become one of the most diverse liberal campuses in America. The city of Austin is extremely liberal. The reason why Strong got fired was simple. His record was 6-7 5-7 5-7. He was not and is not a good head coach. He benefited at Louisville with a NFL QB in Teddy and an easy schedule. Thanks to the firing of Randy at Miami. Charlie was given 3 full years and lost to Kansas at the end.

I guess Tampa is full of racists as well. The old victim mentality is played out.

Yes Texas as a student body is very liberal. Just like 95% of college campuses around the country.

But the old money that runs the school isnt liberal or even close to it.

And Ill ask, what actually constitutes as liberal?

Advertisement
This is one of the most ridiculous posts of all time. People love to use racism to explain any failure for a black coach. The facts are that Texas has become one of the most diverse liberal campuses in America. The city of Austin is extremely liberal. The reason why Strong got fired was simple. His record was 6-7 5-7 5-7. He was not and is not a good head coach. He benefited at Louisville with a NFL QB in Teddy and an easy schedule. Thanks to the firing of Randy at Miami. Charlie was given 3 full years and lost to Kansas at the end.

I guess Tampa is full of racists as well. The old victim mentality is played out.
It certainly helps that hes not much different from onion. However what you mentioned has zilch to do with what I said. The school and the city have not jack **** to do with the money behind the athletic department. Trust me I agree with how played out that victim mentality is. However I know what I'm saying on this. I saw it with my own eyes because I know people in that circle. He was dealt a losing hand from jump.

He definitely wasn't a beast, he developed into an OK backup...There was nothing beast about it.

Where do you guys come up with this ****?

Put the pass on and let him plow you ....without that ur talking bunk. AND YOU CAN TELL ANDREW I SAID IT.

It certainly helps that hes not much different from onion. However what you mentioned has zilch to do with what I said. The school and the city have not jack **** to do with the money behind the athletic department. Trust me I agree with how played out that victim mentality is. However I know what I'm saying on this. I saw it with my own eyes because I know people in that circle. He was dealt a losing hand from jump.

If anyone in Texas got a raw deal it was Sumlin. Literally brought A&M back to relevance and brought in Big time donors then was told nah you arent good enough lets get Jumbo so he can do a worst job.

Coach Sumlin at Miami would be a deadly combination

If anyone in Texas got a raw deal it was Sumlin. Literally brought A&M back to relevance and brought in Big time donors then was told nah you arent good enough lets get Jumbo so he can do a worst job.

Sumlin is a corch, he’s done nothing outside Manziel and 2 blue chip QBs wanted to get away from him

Advertisement

What a porst. Sumlin was recruiting great at TAMU and had 4 years in a row where he won 7 or 8 games. He also had Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray on the roster, only for them both to leave and have success elsewhere. He's been absolute garbage at Arizona, and there are strong rumors that he has an alcohol problem. This isn't a guy that we'd want within 10 feet of the Miami program as a HC. You're out of your mind.

Bro that guy who replied to you is an idiot. Texas number 1 booster mccombs whom the business school was named after said 9 days after charlie strong was hired that charlie should be a position coach or coordinator on san antonio radio. In college football if u dont have the backing of the boosters and BOT its hard to win. They will shut their pockets until you are gone. Ppl love to dismiss the race card its not the excuse for everything but u better believe it exists and it matters

Sumlin is a corch, he’s done nothing outside Manziel and 2 blue chip QBs wanted to get away from him

Not really but believe what you want to believe.

I guess Bob Stoops is a corch because it was Sumlin who was carrying that offense at Oklahoma.

What a porst. Sumlin was recruiting great at TAMU and had 4 years in a row where he won 7 or 8 games. He also had Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray on the roster, only for them both to leave and have success elsewhere. He's been absolute garbage at Arizona, and there are strong rumors that he has an alcohol problem. This isn't a guy that we'd want within 10 feet of the Miami program as a HC. You're out of your mind.

8 games is what Texas A&M has been for decades

Advertisement
Not really but believe what you want to believe.

I guess Bob Stoops is a corch because it was Sumlin who was carrying that offense at Oklahoma.

Yeah, what the **** has Oklahoma done offensively the last few years!

First of all relax, it ain’t never that serious. And When kirby smart takes a rb that small that would be the first since he’s been at uga, nothing non factual about that
You’re right it’s not..I’m just telling you what I know.

8 games is what Texas A&M has been for decades
Doesn't matter what they have been. They are spending the money and trying to hire the guys that they think can win big. Sumlin couldnt get it done in 4 or 5 years so they moved on.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I wish I was this naive. It must be grand.

Hes a good offensive mind but only thing I'd want him at is an oc

Dealt a losing hand from jump? Then riddle me this, why in the **** did they hire him? Those same guys that you're putting on blast, their voices are heard in the athletic department.

Charlie was a hot name when he was hired. There is no doubt about that. He had their support until he did what he did and that's fail miserably.

Advertisement
Back