Allison transferring

You guys sound like a bunch of butt

Agreed. Let the kid leave in peace - was never going to see the field here with the O Richt is installing, so hopefully he catches on somewhere and excels.

That being said & I don't know the answer so I'm gonna ask. This Sitowski kid coming in this January - was suppose to be Richt's Golden Child QB - dude is big with a gun. Is he a mobile/gun slinger QB that Richt covets?

Advertisement
I'm just not sure how this narrative passes muster:

"Allison was a non-factor that was already buried on the depth chart......but him leaving clears the way for Perry to be the starter!"

Can't we pump the brakes on anointing the kid until he actually steps on campus and we get the first "insider" reports of how he looks against a non-high school defense?- especially when real Vegas odds would probably have Rick going the "safe" route with Rosier at least initially.

Let's hope D$ is right on Shirreffs that can be a more talented Williams and just needs the reps to gain confidence. And let's hope he's wrong on Rosier, and that a switch goes on in that kid's head to stop acting like a gunslinger and start acting like a leader. I hate the idea of designating a freshman as the great hope of the team. We've seen how that turns out, it's bad for everyone.

Advertisement
10496390-454e-4f6d-b2cb-3ddb69530e73.jpg

Advertisement
wooooooooooooooooooow what a coward

Y'all got a weird habit of baggin on kids y'all want to stay and being rejoiced about kids y'all want to leave.

NEWSFLASH: It's their life and they are entitled to make the best decisions for themselves, regardless of whether you think they are talented or not.

Be an adult, wish them the best and keep it moving. You'd think with the way CMR is recruiting and who we have coming in the summer, y'all would be a bit more much about this decision. I guess not.

Advertisement
[MENTION=129]Canemang[/MENTION] told y'all about brooklyndee but y'all ain't wanna listen

Y'all are blind because u continue to follow blind leaders..... waiting for he excuses but but Allison was the most talented!! Fact is every insider is batting .500 these days

Good move for Allison **** y'all talkin bout

u can ask franchise i been real sus of dude for a long while now

If he believed he wasn't going to play here then this is the smartest move.

If he goes into fall camp and then transfers after the season, he has to ride pine all of 2017 and sit out all of 2018. By transferring now he gives himself a shot to actually see the field somewhere else in 2018.

Advertisement
Not a fit for Richt's offense. He is smart to leave now, rather than in the Fall. Good luck to him.

There were a lot of us who saw his high school stats and knew if he couldn't put up decent stats in high school he's not doing it at Miami

Advertisement
Back