Allison transferring

Advertisement
Allison probably wanted to leave after that 1st hit in the scrimmage by Garvin.

Weak minded approach and he had all the time to prep for this competition and he failed to do so. He had every opportunity and could not even beat out MR or ES despite having more talent. Can't wait any longer until Perry gets here then Artur next year!

Can't fault the kid at all. He is looking out for his future. He dang sure wasn't going to beat out Kosi in an RPO offense and has the talent to get to the league in the right offense. Allison would do work in an Air Raid offense. May not translate to the NFL like a pro style would but would be fun to watch. He won't be the last one to leave also. Weldon will leave next spring/summer. Most importantly stacking chips creates these kinds of issues and these are great issues to have!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Quits team in the middle of QB battle. That's a bit weak minded for me but good luck to Jack.

Made several posts this weekend about allison agreeing with him being the most talented, agreeing with d, but criticized his prep and stated right richt him for it. Off the field mental stuff. Also made a clear statement saying he will be the first to transfer because of it and richt would mutually agree. Check the history.

cool you want a cookie?

[MENTION=129]Canemang[/MENTION] told y'all about brooklyndee but y'all ain't wanna listen

Y'all are blind because u continue to follow blind leaders..... waiting for he excuses but but Allison was the most talented!! Fact is every insider is batting .500 these days

Good move for Allison **** y'all talkin bout

Last edited:
He should go to the gayturds and b with more cowards. Maybe he can start so we can whoop his *** in 2019

Advertisement
the timing on this is good for him. semester is ending so if he transfers out he can go into summer ball and compete for a job. I might be wrong on this but you can red shirt twice so he is eligible to play right away. he knew he wasn't going to start.

Made several posts this weekend about allison agreeing with him being the most talented, agreeing with d, but criticized his prep and stated right richt him for it. Off the field mental stuff. Also made a clear statement saying he will be the first to transfer because of it and richt would mutually agree. Check the history.

cool you want a cookie?

Wasn't a surprise to anyone. Like I said, people around the program know he wasn't focused and cared too much about living college life and his gf

wooooooooooooooooooow what a coward
How do I put this nicely... ah ***** it you're a freaking idiot, along with everyone else calling him names like you are two years old.

i don't know the kid, and I could care less if he ever played or not- just want the best option behind center whoever that is. And it sucks for him he didn't perform to put himself in a better position.

But EVERYONE on this board knew one or two guys at qb would likely transfer after spring due to the numbers. You don't think it's possible Richt told him it's unlikely he will be able to push past the other two or Perry for that matter this summer? I do. You don't think he hears all the noise about Perry and then Arthur behind him, thinks those two along with Weldon are Richts boys in the future and it was now or never? So, to make people like you think he's not a coward he should stay and maybe never play a down, rather than go somewhere else with a chance to reset and see if things play out differently. Let's see you stay in a job where your path is blocked because of some others who have the job when you can see gaps at another company that will let you advance more readily rather than hoping for things to break your way despite the numbers. Yeah, I doubt that would happen.

It's reading the situation and making the right call for his future, which he has every right to. Maybe he learns from his mistakes here. Maybe we've seen the best he had and it never would have mattered if he stayed. Either way he's not a coward or a oussy. Grow the **** up.

And If he is a coward to the board I guess board fave Colbert should be looked at as a coward now too since he transferred to Miami because he wasn't able to breakthrough at Texas. Or are you just a hypocrite.

Last edited:

cool you want a cookie?

Wasn't a surprise to anyone. Like I said, people around the program know he wasn't focused and cared too much about living college life and his gf

Agree, followed him on social media and it was clear what his priorities were

Advertisement
Not sure what all the hate is about. It's not his fault he committed to a pro-style system & a new staff installed the RPO offense. Can't fit a square peg in a round hole. Pretty obvious Pastor wasn't a big fan.

Richt runs a pro style system too.

Unless he transfers to Iowa, Wisconsin, or Stanford he will play in a spread offense. Pocket passer arre a dying breed now

I got bashed in an earlier thread when I said I was concerned that Jack Allison wasn't able to separate himself from Rosier/Shirreffs. I know it's only his second season on campus but you have to wonder why such a highly touted kid was falling behind two JAGs who haven't exactly been tearing it up in scrimmages either. Whenever coaches complain about accuracy issues, it's always a big red flag. Most other aspects can be taught but you either throw a good ball or you don't.

Advertisement
Sorry, but that was some punk ****! He could had a solid summer and fall camp and won that job. That QB position was wide open for the taking, and he cut and run. I can see If Perry beat you out, then I get it, but now folks are going to question whether he wants ish to be handed to him, without any comp.

And If he is a coward to the board I guess board fave Colbert should be looked at as a coward now too since he transferred to Miami because he wasn't able to breakthrough at Texas. Or are you just a hypocrite.

Colbert was a graduate transfer.

Advertisement
Back