Allison transferring

Oh but at [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] was all about him just needing time. A Jack vs Perry battle he said. Another whiff.

Nothing I can say about this one. Congrats you get to critique me cause he just came out of left field with this one. There you go.now you can prey sheriffs wins the job so you can say I'm wrong again. Smh

Advertisement
the timing on this is good for him. semester is ending so if he transfers out he can go into summer ball and compete for a job. I might be wrong on this but you can red shirt twice so he is eligible to play right away. he knew he wasn't going to start.

He still has to sit out this season. You cant rs twice. He will lose a year of elgibilty and can play next year as a rs-soph.

Agree with Ispin. In one of the interviews from this past weekend, I think Richt said he would talk to each player on Monday, but frankly speaking Jack didn't even need that talk because like every other player who is burried on the depth chart, he already know where he stood. We still have too many QBs, so I expect someone else to leave as well. Best of luck to Jack.

the timing on this is good for him. semester is ending so if he transfers out he can go into summer ball and compete for a job. I might be wrong on this but you can red shirt twice so he is eligible to play right away. he knew he wasn't going to start.

Allison isn't a grad transfer so he still has to sit out 2017...

Made several posts this weekend about allison agreeing with him being the most talented, agreeing with d, but criticized his prep and stated right richt him for it. Off the field mental stuff. Also made a clear statement saying he will be the first to transfer because of it and richt would mutually agree. Check the history.

cool you want a cookie?

Wasn't a surprise to anyone. Like I said, people around the program know he wasn't focused and cared too much about living college life and his gf

Agree, followed him on social media and it was clear what his priorities were
Same for the o lineman Brown

Advertisement

Only if you're injured and it's granted by the NCAA (not all are). He will wind up sitting again anyway. He should transfer to an FCS and play right away.

He just couldn't cut it. The best man will play he can't get mad because he was not performing up to par. But to be honest he was a Golden Kid. He was not a richt recruit and that's the most important position richt has a special relationship with the QB he wants his guy which seems to be Perry.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Made several posts this weekend about allison agreeing with him being the most talented, agreeing with d, but criticized his prep and stated right richt him for it. Off the field mental stuff. Also made a clear statement saying he will be the first to transfer because of it and richt would mutually agree. Check the history.

Nobody is going to check the history, because nobody gives a **** about what you think you were right about, or first to say.

And If he is a coward to the board I guess board fave Colbert should be looked at as a coward now too since he transferred to Miami because he wasn't able to breakthrough at Texas. Or are you just a hypocrite.

Colbert was a graduate transfer.
yes fully aware... so?
he left for same reason, opportunity. We have tons of grads who don't leave their last year. Sorry if you can't understand the analogy.

Advertisement
Oh but at [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] was all about him just needing time. A Jack vs Perry battle he said. Another whiff.

Nothing I can say about this one. Congrats you get to critique me cause he just came out of left field with this one. There you go.now you can prey sheriffs wins the job so you can say I'm wrong again. Smh

Don't worry, despite your atrocious insider info record, you will get plenty more passes due to your current proximity to, and former involvement in the program.

Once Sherriffs passed him on the depth chart, it was over. Wouldn't be surprised if he transfers in the spring if/when Perry beats him out. Next year, we probably go into the season with Perry, Weldon and Sitkowski, with the latter redshirting and giving him two years of separation from Perry.

Advertisement
Once Sherriffs passed him on the depth chart, it was over. Wouldn't be surprised if he transfers in the spring if/when Perry beats him out. Next year, we probably go into the season with Perry, Weldon and Sitkowski, with the latter redshirting and giving him two years of separation from Perry.

Rosier is a RS Junior

And If he is a coward to the board I guess board fave Colbert should be looked at as a coward now too since he transferred to Miami because he wasn't able to breakthrough at Texas. Or are you just a hypocrite.

Colbert was a graduate transfer.
yes fully aware... so?
he left for same reason, opportunity. We have tons of grads who don't leave their last year. Sorry if you can't understand the analogy.

If you can't understand the difference between a grad transfer leaving for his final season and a redshirt freshman throwing in the towel in the middle of an open QB competition, I can't help you.

The Reason why Allison left. Perry just looks like a Cane! Screenshot_2017-04-25-11-34-33-1.jpg

Advertisement

Nobody is going to check the history, because nobody gives a **** about what you think you were right about, or first to say.

Such a salty individual. You wonder why anyone close to these guys don't like sharing with you fools. You complain when there's no info, you scrutinize and say you don't give a **** when they offer the info, and then totally scold them when they end up wrong.

Lose lose lose situation. I'll refrain from posting about anything I hear from now on.

Advertisement
Back