Allison transferring

Advertisement
I'll call it before it happens.

If nkosi Starts
Rosier and sheriffs both transfer.
Not really going out on a limb there

Does Sitkowski stick with the class if Nkosi starts?

I doubt it honestly and I wouldn't be surprised if cafe Weldon left as well. These kids don't want to sit behind anyone anymore they'll only sit after they transfer and figure out that the coaches didn't have anything against them but that they actually sucked that's it.
Disagree on Weldon (and probably on Sitkowski too). I think he is a battler. Just my 2 cents but I see a QB competition between Perry, Sitkowski and Weldon on the horizon. Whoever ends up #3 might bounce but I bet Weldon sticks it out until he is at least behind 2 horses in the race.

Report: Miami QB Transfer Picks WVU - MountaineersDaily.com Forums - Scout

**** had me weak af talking like Allison is tom brady or some **** lol

Again, nothing against Allison, but he's not a D-1 quality QB. Just doesn't have it. Had he stayed, Weldon would have eventually passed him.

Same **** with Weldon hes not going to play here ever watch unless Kosis head falls off and I dont think hes a good qb just like JA they arent any good

Advertisement
Report: Miami QB Transfer Picks WVU - MountaineersDaily.com Forums - Scout

**** had me weak af talking like Allison is tom brady or some **** lol

Again, nothing against Allison, but he's not a D-1 quality QB. Just doesn't have it. Had he stayed, Weldon would have eventually passed him.

Same **** with Weldon hes not going to play here ever watch unless Kosis head falls off and I dont think hes a good qb just like JA they arent any good

Really can't say myself.

Haven't seen him at all, just a few highlights. So honestly can't say either way.

I'll call it before it happens.

If nkosi Starts
Rosier and sheriffs both transfer.

I doubt it honestly and I wouldn't be surprised if cafe Weldon left as well. These kids don't want to sit behind anyone anymore they'll only sit after they transfer and figure out that the coaches didn't have anything against them but that they actually sucked that's it.
Disagree on Weldon (and probably on Sitkowski too). I think he is a battler. Just my 2 cents but I see a QB competition between Perry, Sitkowski and Weldon on the horizon. Whoever ends up #3 might bounce but I bet Weldon sticks it out until he is at least behind 2 horses in the race.

Yeah Weldon's not going anywhere. He knew he was committing to Miami as the #2 QB in the class. The plan for him all along has been to sit or be the backup for a couple years, then possibly start his final 2 years of school.

Maybe if we bring in a stud QB in 2019 the he'll leave, but even if Sitkowski signs I can't see that changing anything, given how raw Sitkowski is

Yeah Weldon's not going anywhere. He knew he was committing to Miami as the #2 QB in the class. The plan for him all along has been to sit or be the backup for a couple years, then possibly start his final 2 years of school.

Maybe if we bring in a stud QB in 2019 the he'll leave, but even if Sitkowski signs I can't see that changing anything, given how raw Sitkowski is

Teams don't stop recruiting just because they've got a backup who looks like a starter down the line. This is the way it's always been...you want the starting job, you have to be ready to beat out other talented dudes or you need to take your soft *** to Towson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back