Allison transferring

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh but at [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] was all about him just needing time. A Jack vs Perry battle he said. Another whiff.

But he said he was from Florida and wasn't afraid of competition when we could have went after Eason?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone want to keep questioning what I've been saying about him? This isn't just due to depth chart. Preparation is involved and mindset

Wow. I figured we would have had a QB transfer out - but not this early. Would have thought this would have come after fall (after a starter was named at least). Why transfer now when you still have a shot at the starting job? The coaches must have had a sit down with him and let him know he is 3rd on the depth chart going into the fall or something. Oh well. Next man up.

wooooooooooooooooooow what a coward

He trying to make it to the league, can't make mistakes when a coach is going obviously in a different direction

Being capable of beating out Shirreffs and Rosier is likely a necessary first step in making it to the league.

Always thought he was a great arm with no feel for the QB position. Let's see how he does from here

Advertisement
Golden recruit...wonder is Richt will go after a grad transfer?

But, but, but wait....I was told that Jack was really the best qb, and that he was only being kept at 3rd string for strategic reasons??? What happened to that theory, lol? Realty: Allison couldn't even beat out two very average older players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back