Allison transferring

Advertisement
pete the only one i fuq wit......n e one else i dont trust.....appreciate the news from others but i dont trust they ***

drop back passer in an offense where the QB has to be mobile...Richt wasn't going to put another statue back there no matter how well he had done in the spring.

I'm sure he figured that out and is headed somewhere that employs more of a system that fits his skills.

don't fault the kid and hope he does well some where just hope it's not at UFAG.

Now I think it's time to consider a grad transfer cause if Perry isn't up to the task we are F*&ked...

This is probably the only QB transfer we will have this season. Evan will spend his whole career here while I can see Malik transferring next year as a graduate transfer

Advertisement
Made several posts this weekend about allison agreeing with him being the most talented, agreeing with d, but criticized his prep and stated right richt him for it. Off the field mental stuff. Also made a clear statement saying he will be the first to transfer because of it and richt would mutually agree. Check the history.

Nobody is going to check the history, because nobody gives a **** about what you think you were right about, or first to say.

Such a salty individual. You wonder why anyone close to these guys don't like sharing with you fools. You complain when there's no info, you scrutinize and say you don't give a **** when they offer the info, and then totally scold them when they end up wrong.

Lose lose lose situation. I'll refrain from posting about anything I hear from now on.

No.

There are two problems. 1) When someone says look at me for giving an opinion, shower me with my due respect, like you did in the quoted post, or 2) and going insider then on the defensive when it was wrong.

If those are the only two ways you know how to post, then by all means, refrain from posting from now on. We will all appreciate it.

Never forget:

C-RFnYiXcAAR28A.jpg

Advertisement
Good luck buddy. Go to USF and ball out. He was a good ambassador during the recruiting process. Perry and Sitkowski are just better, and he knows it.

There were a lot of us who saw his high school stats and knew if he couldn't put up decent stats in high school he's not doing it at Miami

But yet we all wanna suck shiitkowskis dyck and he has the same ****** numbers

Advertisement
wooooooooooooooooooow what a coward

woooooooooooooow what an idiot. This makes Allison the smartest person in the QB room. CMR is moving full speed ahead with the PRO and Allison is the odd man out. He sees it. Got nothing to do with his bravery or lack of. He needs to be in a pro-style, pocket QB friendly O.

Advertisement
You guys sound like a bunch of butt-hurt females right now. Show me on the doll where Jack hurt you.

Dude signed up to be a pocket passer here, not to run an RPO. He was a huge commit, who committed early, never wavered, and recruited more kids to come play here. So he figured out early that this system isn't for him, you guys have zero reason to bash him for doing what's best for him.

LMFAO....no doubt. I remember when this site was all squealin females over Cactus Jack the anointed one.

Give the kid a break, maybe he didn't give 100% or maybe a pocket passer with Richt never had a freakin chance in **** after Kaaya. Regardless, this is clearly the best decision for him versus graduating anywhere from 2nd -4th string.

I hate it since I thought Richt the QB whisperer could take any kid with Allison's physical gifts and turn him into a quality QB, especially after Jack spent time honing his craft with Kaaya on the road, but obviously the desire to do so is not there, or Jack doesn't have it upstairs to cut back onm the mistakes...who the **** knows.

UM

There were a lot of us who saw his high school stats and knew if he couldn't put up decent stats in high school he's not doing it at Miami

Uh huh...Gray Crow, now Allison, and next Sitkowski.

I'm definitely concerned with Sitkowski's numbers from last season. It'll be really interesting to see what he does this year in a different system. Problem is, IMG is so loaded. Makes you wonder if those numbers will just be inflated b/c of how much more talented their roster is than who they're playing.

But yet we all wanna suck shiitkowskis dyck and he has the same ****** numbers

I agree with the sentiment Vern expressed, but not the action described. We dont have a QB right now. I have faith in Richt in getting Perry ready and getting his mind right as far as him not needing to win ganmes right away. That includes the FSU game. He will need to make a play here and there, but pick his spots. Hopefully the OL and Richt's play calling keeps us out of 2nd & 3rd and long. This should let Perry grow into his role as a big-time QB we want/need/expect at Miami. That is all...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back