Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are people’s thoughts on the “C” on the sweater?

Hockey jersey = sweater and I believe the C only belongs on a hockey jersey.

I do like how the NFL incorporated it though.

Advertisement
What are people’s thoughts on the “C” on the sweater?

Hockey jersey = sweater and I believe the C only belongs on a hockey jersey.

I do like how the NFL incorporated it though.
It’s an old Captain jersey. It was one of King’s

Advertisement
Tremaine Mack was an Extraordinary STs player.....UM blocked 39 kicks in 59 games during Pagano's 6yrs at UM....Including 12 in 1996 alone....Mack in my opinion, is the best STs player in UM History (outside of FG Kickers)
Better ST player than Hester?

Attachments

• 9BDB9A84-F80D-4F15-BC3F-B271AD17555E.jpeg
    9BDB9A84-F80D-4F15-BC3F-B271AD17555E.jpeg
    346.6 KB · Views: 23
Advertisement
I agree with you on Mack. I do have a follow up question. Where does Richardson land on the list and Santana Moss and Kevin Williams may have been more impactful than Mack. Key word is ‘may’. Just tossing it out for some discussion.
Santana is the Greatest "Overall" (All Purpose) Offensive threat in UM History....

Last edited:
Advertisement
“Tremaine Mack was an Extraordinary STs player.....UM blocked 39 kicks in 59 games during Pagano's 6yrs at UM....Including 12 in 1996 alone....Mack in my opinion, is the best STs player in UM History (outside of FG Kickers)”

Tremaine was just a great football player. In his one year returning kicks at the U, he averaged 37.7 yards per return (14 KO returns) with a TD. He also housed 2 kickoffs for the Cincinnati Bengals in the NFL. Dude was a dog!

Tremaine was just a great football player.

Tremaine was just a great football player. In his one year returning kicks at the U, he averaged 37.7 yards per return (14 KO returns) with a TD. He also housed 2 kickoffs for the Cincinnati Bengals in the NFL. Dude was a dog!
@Brooklyndee was close to TMac....if not for an Alcohol problem...Lord only knows what could have been. He's HC at Mt Rainier HS, Washington St.

Advertisement
“Tremaine Mack was an Extraordinary STs player.....UM blocked 39 kicks in 59 games during Pagano's 6yrs at UM....Including 12 in 1996 alone....Mack in my opinion, is the best STs player in UM History (outside of FG Kickers)”

He literally did it all....

In terms of adding size and physicality to the edge, hard to beat Agude, Mesidor, and Moultrie.

Is Roberts still playing outside or is he going inside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back