Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I normally don't agree with you, I do think it's going to be 2 of Harrison-Hunte, Lich and Mesidor starting with LT as the 4th DT. Agude and Harvey will be the DE's.
Im also interested to see what Moultrie can do as well. I think Mesidor will be one of our edge. Interior wise I think it will be a combination of JHH, Litchenstein, Moultrie, LT and Jordan Miller.

Advertisement
1650558276314.png

If Caleb Johnson doesn't come here, that's not devastating. The Mims thing, it was so bizarre, I can shrug it off. But Mesidor - we really need him to jump into the boat.
The Mims thing was beyond bizarre. Someday we will find out what it was that actually happened. The kid enters the portal with the explicit intent on transferring to Miami yet for some weird reason decides to visit FSU. After the FSU visit he announced that he is staying with UGA. Do I have it straight? Just freaking bizarre.

The Mims thing was beyond bizarre. Someday we will find out what it was that actually happened. The kid enters the portal with the explicit intent on transferring to Miami yet for some weird reason decides to visit FSU. After the FSU visit he announced that he is staying with UGA. Do I have it straight? Just freaking bizarre.

I think we will find out he was back-channelling to more than one school, not just Miami.

I don't think our information on his interest was wrong, just incomplete.

Advertisement
Damned excited to see what some proven vets like our DL coaches and DC can do with all the new pieces on the DL. I want it all. And i want it now.

But I'd sure as *** settle for an exercise yard shanking of teams we should be doing that to (see: UNC, UVA, VTech) on a regular basis. Talent like this moves the needle in that direction.

Props on hitting the books to this young man.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back