Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Entered the portal yesterday. WVU is bleeding out on transfers.

WVU fans on Twitter go nuts because Addae apparently is on him. Might need to do a Mountaneer Tears...
200.gif

Entered the portal yesterday. WVU is bleeding out on transfers.

WVU fans on Twitter go nuts because Addae apparently is on him. Might need to do a Mountaneer Tears...
Make It Happen GIF by Moxifit Body Fuel

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
one of those 275-280 pound dudes who can play inside and at end spending on the front. Can never have enough dudes on the line
Agree. We just have to make sure were getting the best of the bunch. More and more players entering everyday.

WVU fans on their 247 board are ****ed!

Checkout Mesidor's goodbye tweet where he says he felt unsafe (must have received threats after entering the portal):

Most WVU fans believe he ends up at Miami followed by USC (Riley coached against him and apparently wants him). A few believe FSU and Auburn are involved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought Neil Brown would do well there. Theyre having a lot of guys who produce jump ship

Big write up on USC board. He's already scheduled an OV there. Interesting but Miami is mentioned as "another team who may be involved".

He's visiting Penn State today.

As for what he is looking for at his next stop, Mesidor said the most important factor is where he lines up and his path to the field.

“I’d like to play defensive end and a little bit of 5-technique,” Mesidor said. “So I’d like to go to a school that doesn’t have a lot of depth and is ready for me to come in and be a factor as I’m ready to come in, work hard and take my spot. I just want to be at a school that will let me rush from the 5-technique and play how I want to play and give me the freedom to just ball and play football the way I play it.

Asked if the desire to play defensive end had something to do with him leaving West Virginia, Mesidor said: “Yes.” Mesidor started as West Virginia’s nose tackle nine times during the 2021 season, per PFF College.

Big write up on USC board. He's already scheduled an OV there. Interesting but Miami is mentioned as "another team who may be involved".

He's visiting Penn State today.

As for what he is looking for at his next stop, Mesidor said the most important factor is where he lines up and his path to the field.

“I’d like to play defensive end and a little bit of 5-technique,” Mesidor said. “So I’d like to go to a school that doesn’t have a lot of depth and is ready for me to come in and be a factor as I’m ready to come in, work hard and take my spot. I just want to be at a school that will let me rush from the 5-technique and play how I want to play and give me the freedom to just ball and play football the way I play it.

Asked if the desire to play defensive end had something to do with him leaving West Virginia, Mesidor said: “Yes.” Mesidor started as West Virginia’s nose tackle nine times during the 2021 season, per PFF College.
Yeah playing NT at under 300 lb is tough even if you strong. He is from Florida and was recruited by Addai so thay gives us an inside track. Penn St, just show them Manny tape lol

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back