Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the camp that said the ship sailed with Dorlus but for Mario to be so quiet regarding our need for depth at DT especially behind JMiller...Dorlus must be in play they are just waiting until after Spring. Our DT depth is about as bad as our LB depth.
Maybe I missed it but is there any substance to the Dorlus rumor or is just conjecture at this point?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe I missed it but is there any substance to the Dorlus rumor or is just conjecture at this point?
Absolute and pure rumor on my part. Lol. Dorlus could be reading this and laughing right now. I am just taking a wild guess seeing that we need some help at DT and Mario has somewhat avoided it thus far outside of trying to pull the big kid who decommitted from Oregon and ended up at Auburn. (Jaylon Jones I think it was? Buddy who was like 6'6 340) I cant see us going into this season solely depending on Jordan Miller at that 1 tech spot. (Unless Allen Haye has really impressed that much)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thinking DP’s tweet has more to do with a former HS teammate who jumped in portal

BUT I hope I’m wrong and it’s AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back