Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
DPs tweet was almo
Thinking DP’s tweet has more to do with a former HS teammate who jumped in portal

BUT I hope I’m wrong and it’s AM.
DPs tweet was 3 hours before and makes more sense he’s support his former teammate visiting DPs new school.
Or even a reaction to the scrimmage makes more sense.

Brooks…i recall he had a tattoo across his abdomen that said “Thug Life” if I am not mistaken.
I think Greg Grice had the same one. BC kid from Miami. Greg was a scary dude but he liked me because I sported CANE gear every day in college.

Someone here has to know Grice.

Advertisement
Nate Brooks....I was at the game. My 1st away game on the sidelines while Chuck was there...
I went to insane after that play. Momma dukes was so furious at me for scaring the crap out of her. What a game and finish. Did you have any issues with WVU fans? I heard someone threw a battery and other **** at our players.

I went to insane after that play. Momma dukes was so furious at me for scaring the crap out of her. What a game and finish.
Tremaine Mack was an Extraordinary STs player.....UM blocked 39 kicks in 59 games during Pagano's 6yrs at UM....Including 12 in 1996 alone....Mack in my opinion, is the best STs player in UM History (outside of FG Kickers & PR/KO)

Last edited:
Tremaine Mack was an Extraordinary STs player.....UM blocked 39 kicks in 59 games during Pagano's 6yrs at UM....Including 12 in 1996 alone....Mack in my opinion, is the best STs player in UM History (outside of FG Kickers)
I agree with you on Mack. I do have a follow up question. Where does Richardson land on the list and Santana Moss and Kevin Williams may have been more impactful than Mack. Key word is ‘may’. Just tossing it out for some discussion.

Christo, Cartoon Heater needs to be entered into this discussion as well.

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
I agree with you on Mack. I do have a follow up question. Where does Richardson land on the list and Santana Moss and Kevin Williams may have been more impactful than Mack. Key word is ‘may’. Just tossing it out for some discussion.
I meant and should have said, "Excluding KO and Punt returners" and FG kickers...

Reactions: ben
I meant and should have said, "Excluding KO and Punt returners" and FG kickers...
I sort of figured that and is why I asked about Richardson. I should have clarified but instead got all beavered up about Williams, Moss, Hester, Buchanan, and etc.

I wonder if we get a write up today about the visit - Sundays used to be Smith & Wol days I don’t know if Mario is still doing that but with this weather this weekend and that view - LOCK IT UP

Tremaine Mack was an Extraordinary STs player.....UM blocked 39 kicks in 59 games during Pagano's 6yrs at UM....Including 12 in 1996 alone....Mack in my opinion, is the best STs player in UM History (outside of FG Kickers)
Everyone talked about “Beamer ball” but didn’t highlight Miami was literally blocking just as many kicks as them. I miss those days when you knew Miami could block any kick at any time.

I heard WVU fans threw **** our players, even injuring one. You catch any heat that night?

Advertisement
Everyone talked about “Beamer ball” but didn’t highlight Miami was literally blocking just as many kicks as them. I miss those days when you knew Miami could block any kick at any time.

I heard WVU fans threw **** our players, even injuring one. You catch any heat that night?
It was crazy....Shannon got hit with Garbage can lid....

456BFCE1-43B5-4749-856C-3B9BF1028ECE.jpeg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back