Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think Greg Grice had the same one. BC kid from Miami. Greg was a scary dude but he liked me because I sported CANE gear every day in college.

Someone here has to know Grice.
Was friends with his sister Holly at Killian. She was a great and funny person.

Advertisement
bubba mcDowell and Tremain Mack could block kicks and punts unlinke any we have ever had.

EDIT TO ADD: kinda makes sense they both got into coaching. they were heady players always.
I was close to TMac...nothing like Brooklyndee was...but close nonetheless...
Teams knew all about TMacs propensity for blocking kicks, but to no avail...(see WV in 96)

Advertisement
Maybe I missed it but is there any substance to the Dorlus rumor or is just conjecture at this point?

What's your definition of substance? It's pretty well-established that he is not in the Portal yet. It's also widely known that most of the players who will land P5 transfer offers have back-channel discussions with schools before they ever enter the Portal.

bubba mcDowell and Tremain Mack could block kicks and punts unlinke any we have ever had.

EDIT TO ADD: kinda makes sense they both got into coaching. they were heady players always.
Glad you mentioned Bubba McDowell. People forget what a stud he was. And I was at the ND Miami pregame brawl in South Bend. My man threw first and threw hard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back