2024 AJ Hairston 3* QB from Monarch [Best 24 QB in SFL?]

Advertisement
24 QB Aj Hairston from Monarch offered. First D1 offer. Absolutely no comments on him on CIS and there's no offers at all in his 247 timeline.

@Geo305 says he's the #1 QB in South Florida. @Stevo365 says he's the best in FL.

Again, I ask, if this is true, how is it possible there's no discussion on him on CIS and no offers?

Perfect for what we running. How is this his first D1? I have to see more though, he's one read and flinging it. I want to see more legs pause, also he keeps his head down field no matter the chaos around him. That's a good sign of a good QB, Zach Wilson got it all but that and that makes a qb great. Chaos around them looking down field and poised. Kid could be a great college QB and that's it but that's all we need.

I’m not saying he’s a future NFL star or anything (I haven’t seen him live to judge), but he checks some of the same boxes as low-ranked recruits like Josh Allen, Justin Herbert and Pat Mahomes.

Multisport kid who plays football, basketball and baseball. 3.9 GPA. 6’3+ with a big arm on tape. Highly productive at 68%, 3,217 yards, 32 TDs and 6 INTs.

Six South Florida QBs started games last year in the NFL. Jordan Travis and Michael Pratt tore it up in college. None went to Miami. That trend needs to stop.
Just scrolling now and read this, dmoney is correct I agree 100%

was going to post about him during spring because he put up stats.

Hes at Monarch...no 1 recruits out of Monarch really as the Northern end of the county is the worst football other than deerfield or ely at times.

Locally he is top 3 qb in S.fla. This s.fla qb class is likely better size wise than last year..might be more div 1 kids in this class though.

I would be on CJ Bailey over him though honestly...Bailey has big time cache with kid we want and need.
I haven't watched anyone yet in 24 but this kid. I have to see the others but from watching I'm impressed I want to see more though. In this offense he would kill it though imo

You take QB’s off of potential not off of what they are today. LMAO at people talking about 16-17 year old kids mechanics. Thats why we pay our coaches 6-7 figures. This board never ceases to amaze me.
I'll let that **** be him throw it how u want u got a cannon. As long as it gets to the wr I'm good with it. It ain't a slow release he ain't on some Tebow **** lol. They wylin

Advertisement
Just scrolling now and read this, dmoney is correct I agree 100%

The coaches evals obviously win out. We all have our opinions of what we like but they're just that opinions. Just like say less is biased I am as well as I'm close with a couple of QBs down here for 24 that's well documented.

If they like this kid accept his commitment and develop him into a great player I'll be happy to eat crow. That being said this is a year that is crucial at the QB position so we can't afford to project too far down the line even if you take 2. Again that's my opinion.

The coaches evals obviously win out. We all have our opinions of what we like but they're just that opinions. Just like say less is biased I am as well as I'm close with a couple of QBs down here for 24 that's well documented.

If they like this kid accept his commitment and develop him into a great player I'll be happy to eat crow. That being said this is a year that is crucial at the QB position so we can't afford to project too far down the line even if you take 2. Again that's my opinion.
Facts I'm the same it's fine if someone doesn't like an offer it ain't a big deal. We all want them to be stars in the end. We all get mad at offers lol I was mad asf with Flagg. But hey we ain't coaching. I do love this kid one read in this offense with that canon...sheeeeeesh

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one is sensitive 😂😂😂 I even seen what y’all said about cormani mcclain y’all grown folks hating on kids 😂
Did you see what the gator fans said about Cormani and Rashada? It was mild here.

And Cormani tried trolling us in the end as well so **** him and while we’re at it - **** Rashada too.

There’s a history and a long list of players who troll us being cursed to bust.

Advertisement
Da **** you quoting me for? best get out yo **** feelings over random peoples opinions.
He doesn’t know how to use the thing here. He probably quoted you for a different reason and then quoted the next guy and was responding to him with you mistakenly still quoted in there.

I’m not saying he’s a future NFL star or anything (I haven’t seen him live to judge), but he checks some of the same boxes as low-ranked recruits like Josh Allen, Justin Herbert and Pat Mahomes.

Multisport kid who plays football, basketball and baseball. 3.9 GPA. 6’3+ with a big arm on tape. Highly productive at 68%, 3,217 yards, 32 TDs and 6 INTs.

Six South Florida QBs started games last year in the NFL. Jordan Travis and Michael Pratt tore it up in college. None went to Miami. That trend needs to stop.

All I'll add is all three of those examples had low, odd side arm throwing motions (Mahomes moreso than Allen or Herbert) I presume from pitching. All three improved their throwing motion - just compare Mahomes HS to college. But, they can pull out that odd motion and still throw dimes when they need to...

I'm not gonna rag on his mechanics. He has the size, a cannon, touch, zip, accuracy and some wheels on top of that with the production.

Good QB2 and who knows maybe he blows up more this season. I'm also tired of whiffing on these florida QBs people think are meh and end up in the NFL. We need to take a chance on some regularly. We'll get an idea from offers that follow ours.

Advertisement
Back