2024 AJ Hairston 3* QB from Monarch [Best 24 QB in SFL?]

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has talent and intangibles. His mechanics and footwork are sloppy but that makes him more intriguing Imo. I don’t think he’s had the same coaching as some of the higher rated guys. If he gets some quality coaching I could see a high ceiling with him down the road. I see no issue taking him as your second qb.

I‘d like to see more of him live.

Lots to work on... serious long ball arm strength but a lot to clean up mechanically ... he is either dropping straight back and letting it fly- against us he overthrew the receivers several times... or he is on the run throwing deep.... very, very raw

Advertisement
Lots to work on... serious long ball arm strength but a lot to clean up mechanically ... he is either dropping straight back and letting it fly- against us he overthrew the receivers several times... or he is on the run throwing deep.... very, very raw
I was gonna tag you into this convo...SINCE I KNOW YOU GUYS PLAYED EM IN PLAYOFFS

Why don’t they go after Bailey? He’s boys with all the best WRs from youth ball

I may be overthinking this...But if anything taking a kid this raw (Bailey is also raw, this kid has a stronger arm maybe?) may even **** the Chaminade bunch off.

I know you can't appease every high school team, but I'm just saying. Some serious heat on the Chaminade squad.

Advertisement
Monarch has the freak show young wr Brady....I think they got a transfer to at wr...he should put up numbers again.....
@gogeta4 is this the other WR you were referring to? He also has a Miami offer which means two Monarch WR with UM offers

One interesting nugget from the interview. Many people view Monarch as a low priority school in an area of Broward that most schools ignore. AJ says that Mario is there a lot. The man is everywhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement
One interesting nugget from the interview. Many people view Monarch as a low priority school in an area of Broward that most schools ignore. AJ says that Mario is there a lot. The man is everywhere.
It is.

We got Gaynor and Mclaughlin from the area but if your recruiting North Broward for the most part ppl stay east and hit Deerfield and Ely.

Mario is a grinder with recruiting or showing his face locally. Thats big

@Stevo365 with two interesting comments on last nights 3 Canes Live show:

1. @Canes Legacy said you can only have Air Noland or AJ, who are you taking. @Stevo365 hesitated for a while, then took AJ based on his experience with him running drills etc. His accuracy drills were off the chart and the arm strength is crazy. But you know that Stevo always reps Broward so factor that in also
  2. He says Monarch is going to be a problem next year on the offensive side of the ball. Weapons everywhere.

AJ interviewed on Sebastian Lane tonight. Said he had planned to go to Junior day but can't make it. Is going to reschedule for a different spring practice visit.

Advertisement
Back