2024 AJ Hairston 3* QB from Monarch [Best 24 QB in SFL?]

I'm just saying from watching him live and such there's a reason he hasn't been offered by anyone. Schools are down here all the time and a 6-3 QB with those stats with no offers should tell you all that you need to know. I'd take Bailey, Posse and Belfort over him all day and I don't even like 2 of those 3. I'm never one to **** on kids but IMO this is a bad offer and a bit of a head scratcher.
As a QB-2 in the class I dont have a problem with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually I’m not I’m just tired of y’all talking bad about a 17 YO kid yall sad 😂😂
Talking bad? He was just stating his opinion and never got personal or ugly about it. He had other guys he thought were better prospects and then gave reasons why he felt that way. I dont see the issue, this is a message board designed to discuss things just that way.

Your actually the one taking personal shots

We are after two QBs heavy and both are better in my opinion. As said above, if he’s the second QB cool. But we took a kid in Williams last class that was not highly ranked and has work to do. I hope we take a more college ready kid. But that’s me

Advertisement
'
Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+
You're right no doubt. I'm a fake wanna be insider and wannabe internet coach who knows nothing about football or recruiting and just on this message board hating on kids. **** bro you have exposed me.

As a QB-2 in the class I dont have a problem with it.

Worth a chance as long as there is another QB in the class. Lot of UM fans thought Garcia was the next legendary QB and TVD was barely a G5 quality QB. Good thing we had both and they were able to compete for the job.

This person is clearly a relative, or the prospect himself. No other options because a simple discussion about throwing mechanics and other propsects who are viewed as better is considered hating. How sway?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have talked about 1000s of them the last decade or so on here

Stop being sensitive about your cousin, son, whoever...And good luck to him and his recruitment.
No one is sensitive 😂😂😂 I even seen what y’all said about cormani mcclain y’all grown folks hating on kids 😂

Advertisement
Back