2024 AJ Hairston 3* QB from Monarch [Best 24 QB in SFL?]

I’m not saying he’s a future NFL star or anything (I haven’t seen him live to judge), but he checks some of the same boxes as low-ranked recruits like Josh Allen, Justin Herbert and Pat Mahomes.

Multisport kid who plays football, basketball and baseball. 3.9 GPA. 6’3+ with a big arm on tape. Highly productive at 68%, 3,217 yards, 32 TDs and 6 INTs.

Six South Florida QBs started games last year in the NFL. Jordan Travis and Michael Pratt tore it up in college. None went to Miami. That trend needs to stop.
This kid distributes the ball very well to his playmakers.
This is what QB are to do that’s it , not many QB out of high school are plug in play at top flight colleges unless there in a D1 type high school competition it’s very rare .

Yes he checks a lot of boxes from what I’ve seen , plus I’m not sure he’s surrounded by exceptional playmakers from what I’ve seen.

He’s a solid take in my book.

GOCANES

Advertisement
This kid distributes the ball very well to his playmakers.
This is what QB are to do that’s it , not many QB out of high school are plug in play at top flight colleges unless there in a D1 type high school competition it’s very rare .

Yes he checks a lot of boxes from what I’ve seen , plus I’m not sure he’s surrounded by exceptional playmakers from what I’ve seen.

He’s a solid take in my book.

GOCANES
he has two of the top underclassmen wr's in south florida...a 3 star kid...and now this transfer kid who just put up all those yards so yea...he has skill playmakers to work with

he has two of the top underclassmen wr's in south florida...a 3 star kid...and now this transfer kid who just put up all those yards so yea...he has skill playmakers to work with
Awesome, I was looking off to other player’s as the film rolled.
Thank you 🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back