2024 AJ Hairston 3* QB from Monarch [Best 24 QB in SFL?]

How have we not heard about this kid yet? I mean not just through coaching change but on this board.
He plays at Monarch High....it wasnt time to bring him up yet. I knew about him was gonna bring him up in the spring as a kid to eval at camps.
Miramar has an underrated kid at QB now to.
Then you have the Adrian Posse's (i dont like all that much) Belfort's, Tyler Aronson's etc....

This is a pretty solid qb class so far in the cycle in S..FLA.... There is likely 5 plus div 1 qbs.

One of the best in s.fla is AUstin Simmons at Pahokee too who i like.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm just saying from watching him live and such there's a reason he hasn't been offered by anyone. Schools are down here all the time and a 6-3 QB with those stats with no offers should tell you all that you need to know. I'd take Bailey, Posse and Belfort over him all day and I don't even like 2 of those 3. I'm never one to **** on kids but IMO this is a bad offer and a bit of a head scratcher.
The fact y’all be hating on kids is crazy

24 QB Aj Hairston from Monarch offered. First D1 offer. Absolutely no comments on him on CIS and there's no offers at all in his 247 timeline.

@Geo305 says he's the #1 QB in South Florida. @Stevo365 says he's the best in FL.

Again, I ask, if this is true, how is it possible there's no discussion on him on CIS and no offers?

Perfect fit, for what we’re doing on Offense.

Advertisement
I'm just saying from watching him live and such there's a reason he hasn't been offered by anyone. Schools are down here all the time and a 6-3 QB with those stats with no offers should tell you all that you need to know. I'd take Bailey, Posse and Belfort over him all day and I don't even like 2 of those 3. I'm never one to **** on kids but IMO this is a bad offer and a bit of a head scratcher.
Head scratcher is you thinking you a coach n judging a KID 😂😂 you clearly never seen him live before 😭

Advertisement
Somebody said he throws like a pitcher, but I think that's kind. He throws more like a shortstop. Mechanics need serious help from the feet up through his shoulders. He stands in the pocket and is tough, though, I'll give him that. Might be something there on intangibles, toughness, and some athleticism but this kid seems like a real developmental project.

Wouldn’t be the worst QB2 that Miami has brought in,

I had arm talent but like others mentioned 1 read offense where it just seems like guys are 5-10 yards open. From all that’s been said about Monarch on here I was expecting better competition on defense in the tape.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t be the worst QB2 that Miami has brought in,

I had arm talent but like others mentioned 1 read offense where it just seems like guys are 5-10 yards open. From all that’s been said about Monarch on here I was expecting better competition on defense in the tape.
Monarch may have played 2 teams witha div 1 kid on it ..in ATLANTIC and STA. I aint watch the film but does it have alot of sta an atlantic highlights?.

* Just watched...my alma mater is on their entirely too much lol....There is some atlantic highlights and the first play against sta backup.

Monarch has the freak show young wr Brady....I think they got a transfer to at wr...he should put up numbers again....

We the 1st offer lets see how this goes int he spring eval period. We have an OC again who can legitimately evaluate qbs he likes, so that is good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Never seen or heard of him but we now have a coach who is used to getting Qb's like this to throw for 20k yards. I see too many of these guys become NFL stars from schools like Texas Tech and others to act like kids dont make drastic improvements from high school SR to College years. Geno Smith, Lamar Jackson and others left the state because these kids cant pay a QB coach to fix their mechanics. They go to college in other states and turn into NFL starters.

Personally i think it says something when people can critique your throwing yet u throw for over 3k, and just 6 picks.

@1murhurricane said he a 1 read QB, have u seen the air raid QB's? It forces the defense to declare exactly where the ball is going. Same offense that TVD used and went crazy. Gattis comes in with complication and he looks like a bum.

They have 1 kid worthy of a Miami offer and I stick to that. I don't really care if other schools think they have more than 1 kid that is worth an offer. By using your point this kid has 1 offer and it's from us so other schools don't think he is worthy of getting an offer.

As I stated before and evidently those same coaches you are referencing who offered other kids on his team also saw this kid play live see a junior that is a one read QB with bad mechanics that aren't going to be fixed overnight.

As far as 5 more QBs and why I'm not trying to u write a novel man. I'm not looking for a job lol. I've already named 3 of them. Agree or disagree it's my opinion which really shouldn't be and isn't that important.
You do realize I was a coach under Bobby Petrino but what would I know LMFAO. You're right clearly
Bet yet u on here hating on a 17 YO 😂😂 u wasn’t under anyone **** internet coach 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back