2024 AJ Hairston 3* QB from Monarch [Best 24 QB in SFL?]

Advertisement
24 QB Aj Hairston from Monarch offered. First D1 offer. Absolutely no comments on him on CIS and there's no offers at all in his 247 timeline.

@Geo305 says he's the #1 QB in South Florida. @Stevo365 says he's the best in FL.

Again, I ask, if this is true, how is it possible there's no discussion on him on CIS and no offers?

I train with AJ he is friends with my little bro. He threw me a post 65 yards in the air the kids arm is insane

I'm just saying from watching him live and such there's a reason he hasn't been offered by anyone. Schools are down here all the time and a 6-3 QB with those stats with no offers should tell you all that you need to know. I'd take Bailey, Posse and Belfort over him all day and I don't even like 2 of those 3. I'm never one to **** on kids but IMO this is a bad offer and a bit of a head scratcher.
What do you see from watching him that makes you say that?
You say head scratcher but don't say why. Just wondering your thoughts

I'm just saying from watching him live and such there's a reason he hasn't been offered by anyone. Schools are down here all the time and a 6-3 QB with those stats with no offers should tell you all that you need to know. I'd take Bailey, Posse and Belfort over him all day and I don't even like 2 of those 3. I'm never one to **** on kids but IMO this is a bad offer and a bit of a head scratcher.

pass

What do you think about Bailey? I haven't seen him live. His stats are ridiculous though. But he's 6'5 and needs to gain a lot of weight/strength.

What's the deal with him? Is he legit? Or does having Smith and Trader explain his numbers?

Advertisement
Sounds like he has some pull with local guys so if he's our QB2 in the 2024 class, that's good with me. QB room needs completely revamped with more arms.
CJ Bailey is the 1 with all the pull. **** his 2 wrs are jo jo trader and jeremiah smith.
CJ if he can progress and develop as well as gain weight with redshirt year has a bit of Geno Smith in him ironically..though Geno wwas far along as a qb.

Advertisement
What do you think about Bailey? I haven't seen him live. His stats are ridiculous though. But he's 6'5 and needs to gain a lot of weight/strength.

What's the deal with him? Is he legit? Or does having Smith and Trader explain his numbers?

Apples to apples I don't think either him or the Monarch kid will pan out in P5 but you take CJ all day because of his ties. The thing about the transfer portal is you can take flyers to land other kids now a little easier.

Advertisement
What do you see from watching him that makes you say that?
You say head scratcher but don't say why. Just wondering your thoughts

Man there's one throw in that film that is somewhat impressive to me with a tight window in the end zone. For every other throw in his highlight there are at least 5 kids down here who make those throws and even better. The other reason it is a head scratcher to me is Monarch has 1 kid that is worthy of a Miami offer and he's a 26 kid so you offer this kid and tell him its not committable and there's no real benefit. Like I said there's a reason we are his first offer and it's not because he is flying under the radar or has bad grades...

Man there's one throw in that film that is somewhat impressive to me with a tight window in the end zone. For every other throw in his highlight there are at least 5 kids down here who make those throws and even better. The other reason it is a head scratcher to me is Monarch has 1 kid that is worthy of a Miami offer and he's a 26 kid so you offer this kid and tell him its not committable and there's no real benefit. Like I said there's a reason we are his first offer and it's not because he is flying under the radar or has bad grades...
1 kid on the roster?
They have 3 with offers from us. 2 are underclassmen with other power 5 offers. So other schools think they are good enough.

You said from the watching him but talked about his highlights. Honest question was it his highlights that were not impressive or his games that you attended.

I'm not a QB genius or anything like that but who are the 5 people you would put over him and why?

1 kid on the roster?
They have 3 with offers from us. 2 are underclassmen with other power 5 offers. So other schools think they are good enough.

You said from the watching him but talked about his highlights. Honest question was it his highlights that were not impressive or his games that you attended.

I'm not a QB genius or anything like that but who are the 5 people you would put over him and why?

They have 1 kid worthy of a Miami offer and I stick to that. I don't really care if other schools think they have more than 1 kid that is worth an offer. By using your point this kid has 1 offer and it's from us so other schools don't think he is worthy of getting an offer.

As I stated before and evidently those same coaches you are referencing who offered other kids on his team also saw this kid play live see a junior that is a one read QB with bad mechanics that aren't going to be fixed overnight.

As far as 5 more QBs and why I'm not trying to write a novel man. I'm not looking for a job lol. I've already named 3 of them. Agree or disagree it's my opinion which really shouldn't be and isn't that important.

Advertisement
You take QB’s off of potential not off of what they are today. LMAO at people talking about 16-17 year old kids mechanics. Thats why we pay our coaches 6-7 figures. This board never ceases to amaze me.
Every kid can’t be a project though. We saw that this year with Jaccuri, plus athlete with arm strength but wasn’t ready as a passer.

Advertisement
Back