2024 AJ Hairston 3* QB from Monarch [Best 24 QB in SFL?]

Advertisement
Croot on the U interviews AJ about his Thursday visit.

Highlights:

• He plans on visiting again in April and then again during the season.
  • I love how he referred to Kevin Powell as "my" DB Kevin Powell

Last edited:
Kevin Powell looks like a baller. Both in this class would be great. They may not end up in the top echelon ranking wise but both look like really good prospects.

Advertisement
Dawson has said he likes recruiting accurate QBs as opposed to QBs you hope could be accurate after a few years of tutelage.

Dawson has said he likes recruiting accurate QBs as opposed to QBs you hope could be accurate after a few years of tutelage.

He got that from Mike Leach and I totally agree. There’s rare examples inaccurate guys become accurate but I’d much rather take an accurate guy from the jump. Tbh this cat has been growing on me , the ball placement being the most impressive part of his game.

He got that from Mike Leach and I totally agree. There’s rare examples inaccurate guys become accurate but I’d much rather take an accurate guy from the jump. Tbh this cat has been growing on me , the ball placement being the most impressive part of his game.
Crib, you think we'll take 2 qb's in this class ? Would grabbing a kid like Hairston turn off a top level recruit like Noland ?

Advertisement
B7B403A6-48C7-48E8-90EF-9A0156065A11.gif

Take this kid and Noland and call it a day. Have them be your leaders and ambassadors of your class from jump, showing they're willing to work together to secure the best possible class and turn the program around, even though they play the same position. Ego is checked at the door, we're here to work. Who's with us?

Would be incredible to get your first 2 commitments in a class to be QBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just saying from watching him live and such there's a reason he hasn't been offered by anyone. Schools are down here all the time and a 6-3 QB with those stats with no offers should tell you all that you need to know. I'd take Bailey, Posse and Belfort over him all day and I don't even like 2 of those 3. I'm never one to **** on kids but IMO this is a bad offer and a bit of a head scratcher.

It's March 30th, offers are flying around CFB, and AJ Hairston has added exactly zero reported offers since this post. He just got back from FSU, where he wasn't offered.

His offer list so far:

Miami.

Nothing towards those other 2nd tier QBs but I would wrap up Hairston and Noland in this class and close up shop at the QB position for 24

We could do alot worse than Noland and Hairston as our QBs in this class. Not sure if it's a possibility

I could also see Moga being QB2. That 10.59 could be used anywhere on the field

I like these 3 to pair if Noland is your #1 pririty target

REALLY LIKE. Reminds me of Deriq King.

LOVE THE ATHLETICISM.

I would love to see all throw at a camp together with Hairston, because i dont mind either 3 i listed.

Theres also an Iowa commit in Jacksonville that is intriguing like how the **** he sneaking out of here.

Advertisement
Back