Ahmmon tweet

Advertisement
Thomas and Smith?

the person i talked to has been telling me for months he thinks we are in a good spot for smith but didnt think so about edwards for a while. that has changed tho. i asked about cj henderson, didnt get a response yet.

btw, i think i have said earlier, Devonta Smith is NOT "Ace"

I stopped believing there was an "ace"
a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i could be wrong but i think its macfarland

You are wrong, Smith is DJ ace, he and Richt have known for weeks he is coming.

just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.
Someone in the program?

People really believe nycane is an insider? Really?
He's somehow drawing dopes in. Someone reacted to his drivel by saying he was jizzing.

you're right. you guys were saying how harley sucked and cj was a UF commit when i posted that stuff.
which one of you knew the story of how paul williams blasted redwine to all over so florida?
when naseir upshur was being talked about as a UM commit and we werent even in his top 3 at the time it
was being posted. i brought the kid to james coley attention and coley personally messaged me when they offered him.

i can go on and on. im NOT an insider but every once and a while i get info and i share. i know kids on the team, i had contact
with old staff, i know former players. if i start name dropping or being specific, it all ends.

Don't sweat these turdnuggets.

They wear their shorts backwards.

Advertisement
Just hope part of "they" is Thomas. Unique offensive player. Done differently, but same type of net effect on a game as A. Richards. Having them on the field at the same time is a mother****ing nightmare for Safeties, and therefore changes D-Coordinator calls. Walton and Homer would benefit greatly.

All the more reason the got**** NCAA football game needs to come back already. so i can destroy fools online...That offense would be unstoppable

Advertisement
just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.

I was told something similar to this aswell by someone inside of the program. He stated that the staff believes they have about 6-8 guys who have either already decommited or are going to flip. Couldn't mention names but said the school. West Virginia and Michigan obviously, both Florida and Florida State, and 2 guys from Bama, obviously Dean is one of them but I think the second guy is mark pope 2018.

Advertisement

I was told something similar to this aswell by someone inside of the program. He stated that the staff believes they have about 6-8 guys who have either already decommited or are going to flip. Couldn't mention names but said the school. West Virginia and Michigan obviously, both Florida and Florida State, and 2 guys from Bama, obviously Dean is one of them but I think the second guy is mark pope 2018.

If the second guy is 2018 then it would be Xavier Williams who committed to Bama. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] mentioned it was a long ways from being over with him.

this kid impresses me on and off the field, hes a genuine Cane... u can tell he is truly proud to rock these colors... RUMBLE YOUNG MAN RUMBLE!!!! keep up the great work, im sure hes been one **** of a recruiter for us

this kid impresses me on and off the field, hes a genuine Cane... u can tell he is truly proud to rock these colors... RUMBLE YOUNG MAN RUMBLE!!!! keep up the great work, im sure hes been one **** of a recruiter for us

Yep. That '16 class will be the group that brought us out from the dead.

Advertisement

Yep. That '16 class will be the group that brought us out from the dead.

iam really stoked that the 2 kids i had on my radar the most (Shaq and Ahmmon) really turned out to be what i thought they would be but i didnt think they would do it so quick... Shaq had more bumps in the road but he also had more responsibility on a per play basis but he still did very good for a true freshman... the both of them are only going to get better and better, its gonna be fun to watch. Now we just gotta make sure we get the right QB in there to get the ball to Ahmmon

Lulz...you wannabe insiders are multiplying like gremlins. **** is ridiculous.

Can you give us specific names otherwise it's a bit vague...

How about this, I'll give you a list of names and you can tell us what you've been told regarding them, and then we can compare that to what happens.

Devonta Smith -
Jeff Thomas -
Mike Harley -
Jordan Pouncey -
Kai-Leon Herbert -
Christopher Henderson -
Brian Edwards -

Take off pouncey

Can you give us specific names otherwise it's a bit vague...

How about this, I'll give you a list of names and you can tell us what you've been told regarding them, and then we can compare that to what happens.

Devonta Smith -
Jeff Thomas -
Mike Harley -
Jordan Pouncey -
Kai-Leon Herbert -
Christopher Henderson -
Brian Edwards -

Take off pouncey

He didnt give specifics. Had said in past he wasnt confident on edwards or CJ but seems a to think we have a shot now.
If thomas is safe academically, there might not be a pouncy commit but honestly he just said enjoy the show.

Advertisement
Back