Ahmmon tweet

Try to feel it, not think it.

YJn5XfO.jpg

Advertisement
just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.

Don't know what kind of a statement they can make. It can't be about specific recruits, they can't comment publicly on kids 'til they sign. Maybe something else in the program?

after following Miami recruiting for 12 years .... I'll believe it when I see it. Sure seemed like McFarland was a silent for quite some time, but until the ink is dry you never know. Still optimistic that we close strong, but not getting too excited until it actually happens.

Been following it for over thirty years, I guess the first class I actually followed closely was the 1985 class--there was very little out there, maybe Joe Terranova and Max Emfinger. Max was, and still is, garbage. Should have gotten a real job.

I'm trying to remember what I was looking into or thinking about the 1984 class. That was on heels of first NC. It was recruited by Howard. There was just so little info...no internet, and a few subscription services. And they knew so little about Miami recruits. None of them really cared much about Florida. To them, Miami's NC was an aberation.

They still got it wrong with our subsequent classes. All the experts back then -- Allen Wallace, Emfinger, that postman in Chicago..what was his name? Lemming. They all had no appreciation for Florida talent.

We recruited overachievers and hidden gems. And potential.

Advertisement
Hey Cully---you downvoted. Tell me, what kind of statement can UM make in the media before LOIs are signed and faxed in? I'd like to know. Do you have an answer?

Obviously, they are not supposed to comment publicly on prospects before they sign. NCAA violation as far as I know.

Is it just me or is nycane just making vague comments that really anyone could make? Anyone with the remotest of pulses on recruiting?

Fake insiders gonna fake inside

That's why my go-to guys are Pete and Whoop.

They don't say it - it don't need to be said.

They ain't see ****. They ain't say ****. So it ain't ****.
[MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha!

Is it just me or is nycane just making vague comments that really anyone could make? Anyone with the remotest of pulses on recruiting?
We are going to sign a couple guys from the list of remaining names. When we do, nycane will count that as another notch on his fake insider belt. He'll claim he called it.

By next season, the rubes on here will be sticking their beaks in his mouth begging for regurgitation for sustenance. It's really a beautiful phenomenon to see this same crap with different dudes every year.

I never claimed to be an insider. i was trying to be positive by passing that on. i have no problem sharing with pete where my info comes from including specific names but im not sayin it on the board.

just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.

Don't know what kind of a statement they can make. It can't be about specific recruits, they can't comment publicly on kids 'til they sign. Maybe something else in the program?

they dont want to spoil the NSD momentum. they know who's on board. if it leaks out, it ruins the suprise. you guys are like kids searching your parents house trying to see where your xmas presents are hidden.

Advertisement

they dont want to spoil the NSD momentum. they know who's on board. if it leaks out, it ruins the suprise. you guys are like kids searching your parents house trying to see where your xmas presents are hidden.

More like where the liquor is at so we can drink away the Golden-ization we've all experienced.

Im a fake insider. half you people thought Dalvin Cook was actually coming here. Do you forget the reports that Butch Davis was the next coach two days before Richt signed?
spare me. I was actaully talking with someone about s & c then after it i said "how you feeling about NSD?" that's when i got his response. He didn't mention anyone specific except he feels better about edwards (always said it was 50/50) and always thought CJ was all UF but thinks we have a chance. he said he has no idea about Herbert and thats all i got. I asked about devonta smith and tried to get more info why he feels different about CJ but he wont say. just says "watch and enjoy". my comment on pouncey was a real one because there are many who thought/think pouncey is better than harley. I have heard that pouncey is a take if they are worried thomas might not make it. i wanted to see if brooklyn heard the same. like i said, i will tell pete who i speak to, specific names but not the rest of you.

Im a fake insider. half you people thought Dalvin Cook was actually coming here. Do you forget the reports that Butch Davis was the next coach two days before Richt signed?
spare me. I was actaully talking with someone about s & c then after it i said "how you feeling about NSD?" that's when i got his response. He didn't mention anyone specific except he feels better about edwards (always said it was 50/50) and always thought CJ was all UF but thinks we have a chance. he said he has no idea about Herbert and thats all i got. I asked about devonta smith and tried to get more info why he feels different about CJ but he wont say. just says "watch and enjoy". my comment on pouncey was a real one because there are many who thought/think pouncey is better than harley. I have heard that pouncey is a take if they are worried thomas might not make it. i wanted to see if brooklyn heard the same. like i said, i will tell pete who i speak to, specific names but not the rest of you.

dude youre pathological FYI

dude youre pathological FYI

dude you're a clown.

Advertisement
We are going to sign a couple guys from the list of remaining names. When we do, nycane will count that as another notch on his fake insider belt. He'll claim he called it.

By next season, the rubes on here will be sticking their beaks in his mouth begging for regurgitation for sustenance. It's really a beautiful phenomenon to see this same crap with different dudes every year.
****, I gotta write this one down.

The clown is you... My cat has more contact with the S&C coach than you.

never said it was an S & C moron, i said the topic was s&c. I was right on harley. I told you guys CJ was considering us and bama and i told you guys paris ford prob wont come because if it wasnt pitt, it was ND where his bro played. You know what. you people are hilarious. i have watched as this board as your guys celebrated because guys "we're coming" who didnt even have us in their top 3. you all want to try and gang up on me whatever. i dont
need to post here.

Last edited:
Advertisement

never said it was an S & C moron, i said the topic was s&c. I was right on harley. I told you guys CJ was considering us and bama and i told you guys paris ford prob wont come because if it wasnt pitt, it was ND where his bro played. You know what. you people are hilarious. i have watched as this board as your guys celebrated because guys "we're coming" who didnt even have us in their top 3. you all want to try and gang up on me whatever. i dont
need to post here.
Just chill bruh, continue to post you know it's a bunch of mental midgets on this board who always tries to bash someone when they say they talked to somebody

need to post here.
Just chill bruh, continue to post you know it's a bunch of mental midgets on this board who always tries to bash someone when they say they talked to somebody

did peopel not notice when i shared the harley info, i also apolgized for being wrong and making assumptions about him prior to hearing from my friend? smh this board loves misery. half these people prob wish golden was back.

need to post here.

did peopel not notice when i shared the harley info, i also apolgized for being wrong and making assumptions about him prior to hearing from my friend? smh this board loves misery. half these people prob wish golden was back.

There it is. Welcome to Being a Miami Fan 101 lol

don't worry about the haters.. thanks for the info

Advertisement
Back