Ahmmon tweet

just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.

Can you give us specific names otherwise it's a bit vague...

How about this, I'll give you a list of names and you can tell us what you've been told regarding them, and then we can compare that to what happens.

Devonta Smith -
Jeff Thomas -
Mike Harley -
Jordan Pouncey -
Kai-Leon Herbert -
Christopher Henderson -
Brian Edwards -

Take off pouncey

He didnt give specifics. Had said in past he wasnt confident on edwards or CJ but seems a to think we have a shot now.
If thomas is safe academically, there might not be a pouncy commit but honestly he just said enjoy the show.

I'm not asking. Appreciate it though. Out of those names take off pouncey.

Advertisement
just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.

How about this, I'll give you a list of names and you can tell us what you've been told regarding them, and then we can compare that to what happens.

Devonta Smith -
Jeff Thomas -
Mike Harley -
Jordan Pouncey -
Kai-Leon Herbert -
Christopher Henderson -
Brian Edwards -

Take off pouncey

He didnt give specifics. Had said in past he wasnt confident on edwards or CJ but seems a to think we have a shot now.
If thomas is safe academically, there might not be a pouncy commit but honestly he just said enjoy the show.

what have your heard on pouncey? he is going elsewhere. i've heard they rank him below smith, thomas, and even harley as far as priority.

Devonta Smith -
Jeff Thomas -
Mike Harley -
Jordan Pouncey -
Kai-Leon Herbert -
Christopher Henderson -
Brian Edwards -

Take off pouncey

what have your heard on pouncey? he is going elsewhere. i've heard they rank him below smith, thomas, and even harley as far as priority.

I could of told you that ranking.

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] you hear anything regarding McFarland? Also, might there be any "surprise" recruits that the staff might get that we haven't been discussing? If so, you don't have to name names. Just curious if there might be any

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement

I just jizzed all over my laptop.

This would be great to see. The multiple top recruits commiting to the U not you missing on your laptop.

Is it just me or is nycane just making vague comments that really anyone could make? Anyone with the remotest of pulses on recruiting?

Advertisement
LOL, "he just said enjoy the show". WHat is that? Nothing. Pete, 247, and da cot dam Herald bee telling da world Miami heading for a good finish. If you claiming to be talking to someone inside da program, shouldn't you know something everybody else doesn't already know?

This was posted 2 hours or so after ahmmons tweet and mcfarland delaying his announcement.... the guessing game is on
https://mobile.twitter.com/coach_thartley/status/824116229279514624

Edit: I don't know why it says the tweet was at 8:46 but Coach hartley actually tweeted this at 11:46
time zones

For the sake of not hearing the morons I'm not saying anything on this. But let's see how perceptive some of yall are. Fyi hartley was checking in on the one possible actual surprise... [MENTION=13277]the23Watcher[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back