Ahmmon tweet

Advertisement
just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.
Someone in the program?

People really believe nycane is an insider? Really?
He's somehow drawing dopes in. Someone reacted to his drivel by saying he was jizzing.

you're right. you guys were saying how harley sucked and cj was a UF commit when i posted that stuff.
which one of you knew the story of how paul williams blasted redwine to all over so florida?
when naseir upshur was being talked about as a UM commit and we werent even in his top 3 at the time it
was being posted. i brought the kid to james coley attention and coley personally messaged me when they offered him.

i can go on and on. im NOT an insider but every once and a while i get info and i share. i know kids on the team, i had contact
with old staff, i know former players. if i start name dropping or being specific, it all ends.

If we get
Thomas
McFarland
Herbert
dean
smith
Harley and wait for it...
Slaton
2013 will be a distant distant memory.

Julio Derosier?

IMG_2638.GIF

Advertisement
just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.
Someone in the program?

People really believe nycane is an insider? Really?
He's somehow drawing dopes in. Someone reacted to his drivel by saying he was jizzing.

Never understood the logic of people lying about **** like this . What's the motivation?

what did i lie about? lol i said something and two posts later pete said the same. i didnt beat him to the punch but if i was wrong he would have corrected it.

Advertisement
it has to be thomas, smith comes on the 28th and thomas loved his visit here. plus this is a splash tweet and those guys know we gunning for him. also they now have thomas as a 5* recruit.

Advertisement
If we get
Thomas
McFarland
Herbert
dean
smith
Harley and wait for it...
Slaton
2013 will be a distant distant memory.

I think we get those guy expect Slanton, unless he OV this weekend.

Yeah, Slaton was a stretch but we need a road grator for a G, he fits the bill. I would love to have Herbert but would rather have Slaton. Also forgot about Edwards and Henderson.

Advertisement
Just hope part of "they" is Thomas. Unique offensive player. Done differently, but same type of net effect on a game as A. Richards. Having them on the field at the same time is a mother****ing nightmare for Safeties, and therefore changes D-Coordinator calls. Walton and Homer would benefit greatly.

Holy ****, is that optimism I smell? I'm actually getting pumped for NSD this year...it's been too long.

Advertisement
Back