Ahmmon tweet

Advertisement
just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.

Why you trying to be an insider? People frequent this site because Pete actually has connections inside the program. This is a vague statement that literally anyone who reads the board could have came up with.

Advertisement
just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.

Why you trying to be an insider? People frequent this site because Pete actually has connections inside the program. This is a vague statement that literally anyone who reads the board could have came up with.

Pete responded after i did basically saying the same. i will tell pete who i spoke to but not the whole board.

Advertisement
They comin

Is Pouncey a take no matter who comes at WR?

i heard yes. he has experience at CB too. I asked about CJ henderson and have yet to get a response but my contact said its about to go down. he said "we winning that NC in 2018."

Thomas and Smith?

the person i talked to has been telling me for months he thinks we are in a good spot for smith but didnt think so about edwards for a while. that has changed tho. i asked about cj henderson, didnt get a response yet.

Advertisement
tumblr_mxdjt0WoUe1rknrf9o1_500.jpg

They comin

Is Pouncey a take no matter who comes at WR?

i heard yes. he has experience at CB too. I asked about CJ henderson and have yet to get a response but my contact said its about to go down. he said "we winning that NC in 2018."

Thomas and Smith?

the person i talked to has been telling me for months he thinks we are in a good spot for smith but didnt think so about edwards for a while. that has changed tho. i asked about cj henderson, didnt get a response yet.

btw, i think i have said earlier, Devonta Smith is NOT "Ace"

Advertisement
Someone in the program?

Advertisement
Back