Ahmmon tweet

Advertisement
They comin

L9aik0.gif

Is Pouncey a take no matter who comes at WR?

i heard yes. he has experience at CB too. I asked about CJ henderson and have yet to get a response but my contact said its about to go down. he said "we winning that NC in 2018."

Thomas and Smith?

the person i talked to has been telling me for months he thinks we are in a good spot for smith but didnt think so about edwards for a while. that has changed tho. i asked about cj henderson, didnt get a response yet.

btw, i think i have said earlier, Devonta Smith is NOT "Ace"

I stopped believing there was an "ace"
a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
i heard yes. he has experience at CB too. I asked about CJ henderson and have yet to get a response but my contact said its about to go down. he said "we winning that NC in 2018."

Thomas and Smith?

the person i talked to has been telling me for months he thinks we are in a good spot for smith but didnt think so about edwards for a while. that has changed tho. i asked about cj henderson, didnt get a response yet.

btw, i think i have said earlier, Devonta Smith is NOT "Ace"

I stopped believing there was an "ace"
a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i could be wrong but i think its macfarland

just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.

Why you trying to be an insider? People frequent this site because Pete actually has connections inside the program. This is a vague statement that literally anyone who reads the board could have came up with.

Pete responded after i did basically saying the same. i will tell pete who i spoke to but not the whole board.

Why don't you start your own recruiting site then? If you have a legitimate connection instead of trying to beat people to the punchline by saying these vague *** statements followed by the "I told you so" when you really said nothing. I could have easily said "they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media" doesn't mean I'm an insider, just means I read CIS.

Advertisement
just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.

Can you give us specific names otherwise it's a bit vague...

How about this, I'll give you a list of names and you can tell us what you've been told regarding them, and then we can compare that to what happens.

Devonta Smith -
Jeff Thomas -
Mike Harley -
Jordan Pouncey -
Kai-Leon Herbert -
Christopher Henderson -
Brian Edwards -

Advertisement
Advertisement

Can you give us specific names otherwise it's a bit vague...

How about this, I'll give you a list of names and you can tell us what you've been told regarding them, and then we can compare that to what happens.

Devonta Smith -
Jeff Thomas -
Mike Harley -
Jordan Pouncey -
Kai-Leon Herbert -
Christopher Henderson -
Brian Edwards -

I doubt it's Henderson since he still has a visit to Canesville.

Someone in the program?

People really believe nycane is an insider? Really?
He's somehow drawing dopes in. Someone reacted to his drivel by saying he was jizzing.

Never understood the logic of people lying about **** like this . What's the motivation?

Advertisement
Back