Ahmmon tweet

Advertisement
just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.
Someone in the program?

People really believe nycane is an insider? Really?
He's somehow drawing dopes in. Someone reacted to his drivel by saying he was jizzing.

People think Poranos should be on the staff and DBC is Sebastian so I guess anything is possible.

Boy we have some newbs on here . "who they?" .If he could tell the whole board he would .

Advertisement
why are we reading into 18 year old tweets again? maybe he copped the new 20th anniversary foams, maybe he pulled a prank on his buddies, who knows what this tweet means

just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.
Someone in the program?

He's somehow drawing dopes in. Someone reacted to his drivel by saying he was jizzing.

Never understood the logic of people lying about **** like this . What's the motivation?

Attention? A feeling of self worth or lack thereof?

Ahmmon is a real Hurricane. The dude loves the program and has been recruiting his *** off. I hope it's Smith or Thomas.

He wants another top player across from him to take advantage of teams trying to take him out the game.

He wants to win. He's a winner. He's the future face of the program.

That future is right now brother. Look at me, talking to The Living Legend like I'm telling him something he don't already know...

McFarland just postponed his announcement so it must not be him. **** is he really going to pick Maryland?

Advertisement

Why you trying to be an insider? People frequent this site because Pete actually has connections inside the program. This is a vague statement that literally anyone who reads the board could have came up with.

Pete responded after i did basically saying the same. i will tell pete who i spoke to but not the whole board.

Why don't you start your own recruiting site then? If you have a legitimate connection instead of trying to beat people to the punchline by saying these vague *** statements followed by the "I told you so" when you really said nothing. I could have easily said "they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media" doesn't mean I'm an insider, just means I read CIS.

Dude what is your problem? It is guys like you that run off good people with info.

[MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION], you have the same amount of insider credibility as [MENTION=6214]Cash[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1650]caned[/MENTION]ynasty. Keep it up and you're guaranteed to join them in the CiS wannabe insider HoF.

Advertisement
Someone in the program?

Just because you know someone who might have info doesn't make you an insider. Do I believe he knows someone with good info? sure. You would have to be a troll to make that up and ny has never come across like that.

I'm not going to get on Pete on who it will be. At this point, we have a week until NSD. Even I can wait a week at this juncture.

Advertisement

Why you trying to be an insider? People frequent this site because Pete actually has connections inside the program. This is a vague statement that literally anyone who reads the board could have came up with.

Pete responded after i did basically saying the same. i will tell pete who i spoke to but not the whole board.

Why don't you start your own recruiting site then? If you have a legitimate connection instead of trying to beat people to the punchline by saying these vague *** statements followed by the "I told you so" when you really said nothing. I could have easily said "they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media" doesn't mean I'm an insider, just means I read CIS.

my harley and cj statements were vague? if i start sharing names of people i talk to, they wont tell me stuff anymore.

he didnt tell me specifics he just said "guys are already on board, they are holding off publicly announcing to put on a show for NSD." he said "tell everyone you know to sit back and enjoy the show"

Advertisement
Back