I wonder who he's talking about?
[TWEET]824086950776897538[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:

d--1

Sophomore
I think Thomas too. Probably just called to let him know

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Ahmmon is a real Hurricane. The dude loves the program and has been recruiting his ass off. I hope it's Smith or Thomas.

brock

All-American
The buzz today has been about Henderson, Herbert and smith to a certain extent throughout twitter I think. On top of that the staff is visiting smith I believe today. Definitely could be Thomas but that already looks like a done deal

nycane

All-ACC
just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.

OBLIVION

Staff member
Ahmmon is a real Hurricane. The dude loves the program and has been recruiting his ass off. I hope it's Smith or Thomas.
He wants another top player across from him to take advantage of teams trying to take him out the game.

CaneSwag1995

Senior
just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.
I just jizzed all over my laptop.