Ahmmon tweet

The clown is you... My cat has more contact with the S&C coach than you.

never said it was an S & C moron, i said the topic was s&c. I was right on harley. I told you guys CJ was considering us and bama and i told you guys paris ford prob wont come because if it wasnt pitt, it was ND where his bro played. You know what. you people are hilarious. i have watched as this board as your guys celebrated because guys "we're coming" who didnt even have us in their top 3. you all want to try and gang up on me whatever. i dont
need to post here.
Just chill bruh, continue to post you know it's a bunch of mental midgets on this board who always tries to bash someone when they say they talked to somebody

did peopel not notice when i shared the harley info, i also apolgized for being wrong and making assumptions about him prior to hearing from my friend? smh this board loves misery. half these people prob wish golden was back.

nycane running through this thread like

P1lJB2.gif

Advertisement
Im a fake insider. half you people thought Dalvin Cook was actually coming here. Do you forget the reports that Butch Davis was the next coach two days before Richt signed?
spare me. I was actaully talking with someone about s & c then after it i said "how you feeling about NSD?" that's when i got his response. He didn't mention anyone specific except he feels better about edwards (always said it was 50/50) and always thought CJ was all UF but thinks we have a chance. he said he has no idea about Herbert and thats all i got. I asked about devonta smith and tried to get more info why he feels different about CJ but he wont say. just says "watch and enjoy". my comment on pouncey was a real one because there are many who thought/think pouncey is better than harley. I have heard that pouncey is a take if they are worried thomas might not make it. i wanted to see if brooklyn heard the same. like i said, i will tell pete who i speak to, specific names but not the rest of you.

dude youre pathological FYI

dude you're a clown.

please read your post, you passed on your vague, non substantial info to your imaginary contact, he said nothing

Im a fake insider. half you people thought Dalvin Cook was actually coming here. Do you forget the reports that Butch Davis was the next coach two days before Richt signed?
spare me. I was actaully talking with someone about s & c then after it i said "how you feeling about NSD?" that's when i got his response. He didn't mention anyone specific except he feels better about edwards (always said it was 50/50) and always thought CJ was all UF but thinks we have a chance. he said he has no idea about Herbert and thats all i got. I asked about devonta smith and tried to get more info why he feels different about CJ but he wont say. just says "watch and enjoy". my comment on pouncey was a real one because there are many who thought/think pouncey is better than harley. I have heard that pouncey is a take if they are worried thomas might not make it. i wanted to see if brooklyn heard the same. like i said, i will tell pete who i speak to, specific names but not the rest of you.

dude you're a clown.

please read your post, you passed on your vague, non substantial info to your imaginary contact, he said nothing

i just spoke to him, he said for you to kiss his imaginary butt

The clown is you... My cat has more contact with the S&C coach than you.

never said it was an S & C moron, i said the topic was s&c. I was right on harley. I told you guys CJ was considering us and bama and i told you guys paris ford prob wont come because if it wasnt pitt, it was ND where his bro played. You know what. you people are hilarious. i have watched as this board as your guys celebrated because guys "we're coming" who didnt even have us in their top 3. you all want to try and gang up on me whatever. i dont
need to post here.
Just chill bruh, continue to post you know it's a bunch of mental midgets on this board who always tries to bash someone when they say they talked to somebody

did peopel not notice when i shared the harley info, i also apolgized for being wrong and making assumptions about him prior to hearing from my friend? smh this board loves misery. half these people prob wish golden was back.

I was a Butch guy.

Advertisement

Fvck the miserable haters, bruh. Keep bringing that fire!

dude you're a clown.

i just spoke to him, he said for you to kiss his imaginary butt

cool I just spoke with my source and he agrees with yours everyone is 50/50

My sauce just confirmed he is also nycane's source. It cool, I'll roll with it. He legit.

just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.

This makes me very happy if true. I remember Bowden pulling rabbits out of the hat on signing day and thinking, "They weren't even recruiting that kid!" Here's hoping Richt does that here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back