Ahmmon tweet

Take off pouncey

He didnt give specifics. Had said in past he wasnt confident on edwards or CJ but seems a to think we have a shot now.
If thomas is safe academically, there might not be a pouncy commit but honestly he just said enjoy the show.

I'm not asking. Appreciate it though. Out of those names take off pouncey.

what have your heard on pouncey? he is going elsewhere. i've heard they rank him below smith, thomas, and even harley as far as priority.

I could of told you that ranking.
I'm hearing the same thing.

Advertisement
Is it just me or is nycane just making vague comments that really anyone could make? Anyone with the remotest of pulses on recruiting?
We are going to sign a couple guys from the list of remaining names. When we do, nycane will count that as another notch on his fake insider belt. He'll claim he called it.

By next season, the rubes on here will be sticking their beaks in his mouth begging for regurgitation for sustenance. It's really a beautiful phenomenon to see this same crap with different dudes every year.

Advertisement
Can you give us specific names otherwise it's a bit vague...

How about this, I'll give you a list of names and you can tell us what you've been told regarding them, and then we can compare that to what happens.

Devonta Smith -
Jeff Thomas -
Mike Harley -
Jordan Pouncey -
Kai-Leon Herbert -
Christopher Henderson -
Brian Edwards -

Take off pouncey

He didnt give specifics. Had said in past he wasnt confident on edwards or CJ but seems a to think we have a shot now.
If thomas is safe academically, there might not be a pouncy commit but honestly he just said enjoy the show.

what have your heard on pouncey? he is going elsewhere. i've heard they rank him below smith, thomas, and even harley as far as priority.

Real shot in the dark. If true your plug is bold as ****. You mean to tell me they have a 3 star ranked below 3 all Americans on their board? If true and Richt and Dugans take this risk it better pan out or they need to go.

Keep these updates coming. True insight. Yeomans work on your end

Is it just me or is nycane just making vague comments that really anyone could make? Anyone with the remotest of pulses on recruiting?
We are going to sign a couple guys from the list of remaining names. When we do, nycane will count that as another notch on his fake insider belt. He'll claim he called it.

By next season, the rubes on here will be sticking their beaks in his mouth begging for regurgitation for sustenance. It's really a beautiful phenomenon to see this same crap with different dudes every year.

So true. I chuckled to myself when dude said his source told him to "tell the fans on the boards..........." LMAO

after following Miami recruiting for 12 years .... I'll believe it when I see it. Sure seemed like McFarland was a silent for quite some time, but until the ink is dry you never know. Still optimistic that we close strong, but not getting too excited until it actually happens.

Advertisement
This was posted 2 hours or so after ahmmons tweet and mcfarland delaying his announcement.... the guessing game is on
https://mobile.twitter.com/coach_thartley/status/824116229279514624

Edit: I don't know why it says the tweet was at 8:46 but Coach hartley actually tweeted this at 11:46
time zones

For the sake of not hearing the morons I'm not saying anything on this. But let's see how perceptive some of yall are. Fyi hartley was checking in on the one possible actual surprise... [MENTION=13277]the23Watcher[/MENTION]

Henderson lock. Staff giving McEltooth nightmares with this close

Take off pouncey

Real shot in the dark. If true your plug is bold as ****. You mean to tell me they have a 3 star ranked below 3 all Americans on their board? If true and Richt and Dugans take this risk it better pan out or they need to go.

I actually got a laugh in this morning. Gotta say though. Butch used to bring up something that sorta rings true to this day for me. You got all Americans,you got all state & you got first team all Dade. Not much separates the other but you know that all Dade gonna fight.

I actually got a laugh in this morning. Gotta say though. Butch used to bring up something that sorta rings true to this day for me. You got all Americans,you got all state & you got first team all Dade. Not much separates the other but you know that all Dade gonna fight.

Someone mention Butch Davis da gawww?

Advertisement
just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.

I just jizzed all over my laptop.

Cant push certain buttons anymore and some are just stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I am an insider, and there is plenty that I know about but can't tell you. Just be assured that I know a lot.

Don't worry, when it all becomes public I'll come back and reveal that I already knew it. How's that?

I also knew about Pearl Harbor and 9/11. I didn't say anything beforehand so I wouldn't out my sources. But, trust me, I knew!

Advertisement
This was posted 2 hours or so after ahmmons tweet and mcfarland delaying his announcement.... the guessing game is on
https://mobile.twitter.com/coach_thartley/status/824116229279514624

Edit: I don't know why it says the tweet was at 8:46 but Coach hartley actually tweeted this at 11:46
time zones

For the sake of not hearing the morons I'm not saying anything on this. But let's see how perceptive some of yall are. Fyi hartley was checking in on the one possible actual surprise... [MENTION=13277]the23Watcher[/MENTION]

Which means it's someone from Cali or the west coast. 3 hour time difference. Spill the beans my dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just spoke to someone in the program he said "tell the fans on the boards sit back and enjoy the show." he said they have multiple top recruits committed and they are just holding off so UM makes a statement in the media.

I just jizzed all over my laptop.

Cant push certain buttons anymore and some are just stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Use your tongue to suck it up.

Advertisement
Back