2021 QB Jake Garcia talks UM and his Status coming up to NSD

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is not worth all this work. USC could give two F’s that he is gone. Not many other school pushing hard for the kid either.

He is worth all the work because you need a QB every recruiting cycle. USC doesn’t give two F’s cause they grow on trees in that state just like how CBs do here but we don’t have a competent recruiter at the position. Not many schools pushing cause most have their QB locked up already.

Advertisement
He is worth all the work because you need a QB every recruiting cycle. USC doesn’t give two F’s cause they grow on trees in that state just like how CBs do here but we don’t have a competent recruiter at the position. Not many schools pushing cause most have their QB locked up already.
If he was better than what they have, they would push for him

Norvell is selling fswho is really hard.. trying to take the lead as of right now. I think we're running second. Nole fan I know said Norvell went to visit his games. Can anyone confirm this and have any of our coaches showed up to any of his games??

Advertisement
Norvell is selling fswho is really hard.. trying to take the lead as of right now. I think we're running second. Nole fan I know said Norvell went to visit his games. Can anyone confirm this and have any of our coaches showed up to any of his games??
Hope it's true. get portal QB and keep seasoning TVD.

Advertisement
The kids that really wanted to be canes have been committed for a while.The ones still undecided with a week to go either want something or can't make up their minds and go back and forth daily,hourly.

Two day reply ban + post edits for p+ analytics.

tenor (20).gif

Advertisement
Back