2021 QB Jake Garcia talks UM and his Status coming up to NSD

Advertisement
Think this is a classic case of a kid building suspense with a week to go before NSD. FSU is an absolutely trainwreck and has he even visited there before? I guess ASU should be considered a darkhorse but given his relationship with the players in this class and Lashlee, I think many here are trying too hard to overthink this.

Advertisement
"But now Garcia tells CaneSport he’s confident he will be locked in with a school by Dec. 16 and will announce a decision on that day.

“I think ESPN might do it, and it’ll be on my social media,” Garcia said.

“I’ve had all this time, and if I don’t have a decision by the 16th then I don’t think anything is going to change two days later or even after that,” Garcia adds.

Between now and the 16th Garcia says he’ll continue to weigh the pros and cons of his finalists."

He goes on to say the following:

Garcia acknowledges that Miami and Florida State are two of his finalists.

“Those are two I can put out there,” he says.

But more are working to win out in these final days. An example of what Garcia has gone through in his late recruitment: Within two hours of his decommitment post on Twitter he had 15 different programs reach out.

And it wasn't just one coach it was whole staffs who reached out.

Advertisement
Garcia said the night he decommitted that Romello Brinson FaceTimed him and then Garcia added Kahlil Brantley to the call. “LT (Leonard Taylor) is also recruiting me (to Miami), James Williams,” Garcia said. “I’m cool with Don Chaney, a few others.” And Manny Diaz has stepped up in Garcia’s recruitment. “He’s upped it as we come close to signing day,” Garcia said. “We have a good relationship and we keep it loose and serious also at the same time. You want someone to coach you that’s like that, where you can feed off their energy.” So Miami is pulling out all the stops to try and land this star QB

Garcia said the night he decommitted that Romello Brinson FaceTimed him and then Garcia added Kahlil Brantley to the call. “LT (Leonard Taylor) is also recruiting me (to Miami), James Williams,” Garcia said. “I’m cool with Don Chaney, a few others.” And Manny Diaz has stepped up in Garcia’s recruitment. “He’s upped it as we come close to signing day,” Garcia said. “We have a good relationship and we keep it loose and serious also at the same time. You want someone to coach you that’s like that, where you can feed off their energy.” So Miami is pulling out all the stops to try and land this star QB

where is Lashlee in this?

Advertisement
Jake Garcia would be an absolute idiot to choose FSU right now.... Did he not witness FSU offense last year? They will be even worse Next year with how many players just straight up opted out.
Norvell trying to rebuild and he's the missing piece after clearing house.. they have absolutely no competition at quarterback right now.. some guys will be looking hard at them we can't take everyone lol

Advertisement
"But now Garcia tells CaneSport he’s confident he will be locked in with a school by Dec. 16 and will announce a decision on that day.

“I think ESPN might do it, and it’ll be on my social media,” Garcia said.

“I’ve had all this time, and if I don’t have a decision by the 16th then I don’t think anything is going to change two days later or even after that,” Garcia adds.

Between now and the 16th Garcia says he’ll continue to weigh the pros and cons of his finalists."
So he's gonna give norvell and them more time to recruit him got 😁😁

Norvell trying to rebuild and he's the missing piece after clearing house.. they have absolutely no competition at quarterback right now.. some guys will be looking hard at them we can't take everyone lol
"Jake," the coach began, "We are at the bottom. The foundations are gone. We have no players. They all left, and perhaps rightfully so. We have no one. But it has to start somewhere. Jake, you can be our first signee. Are you Ready, Player One?"

Advertisement
Back