2021 QB Jake Garcia talks UM and his Status coming up to NSD

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get the comments from some of you. The kid is rated at the #18 overall prospect on ESPN. Which to any average Joe means more than all other sites combined.

FACTS: He wanted his moment. His film skills suck. He's a winner at QB. He loves football. He's accurate, makes good decisions, and has a strong arm. He's the best QB prospect since KW to sign with the U...except he's not a pu$$y. I applaud the kid for giving Cali the middle finger and going to GA because he wanted to play football. No friends and just pick up and leave is hard AF for a HS kid. Again, the kid LOVES football. Now he's about to go win a state championship. THIS IS FREAKING HUGE PEOPLE!!!

Advertisement
I don't get the comments from some of you. The kid is rated at the #18 overall prospect on ESPN. Which to any average Joe means more than all other sites combined.

FACTS: He wanted his moment. His film skills suck. He's a winner at QB. He loves football. He's accurate, makes good decisions, and has a strong arm. He's the best QB prospect since KW to sign with the U...except he's not a pu$$y. I applaud the kid for giving Cali the middle finger and going to GA because he wanted to play football. No friends and just pick up and leave is hard AF for a HS kid. Again, the kid LOVES football. Now he's about to go win a state championship. THIS IS FREAKING HUGE PEOPLE!!!
Seriously. He's obviously talented, but that determination is so important. Don't care if he was a 3 star. Sounds like some Ray Lewis level work ethic. That's how you win.

Advertisement
Imagine the momentum we would have right now if we didn’t give up 800 yards on Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back