2021 QB Jake Garcia talks UM and his Status coming up to NSD

Advertisement
Advertisement
True!...but he already has his weapons in this class! I like his approach there in da playoffs his focus is where it needs to be.
I meant like jump on board and then get on the horn with Mason Smith, Lewis and what ever CB the coaches might tell him are our #1 priorities. But I agree about his focus for his current team.

I mean at this point you got 10 days left. Id be screaming where im heading and id be calling other recruits to make sure my team has the best recruits possible.
And you know he isn't calling other recruits how?? Just because he isn't being obvious or out publicly with where he is signing doesn't mean he isn't reaching out to other big names to recruit also, because I know he is doing exactly that

Advertisement
listen up, I actually work for the FBI and am an expert at interrogations - noticing eye contact speech patterns etc.

this kid based on the interview is 110% Cane
FBI? What are they trying to teach down in quantico these days?

I work for the XKR (haven’t heard of us? Good. That’s the way we like it), and I can tell with absolute certainty, based on nothing more than the dilation of his pupils, that he’s going to Arizona State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FBI? What are they trying to teach down in quantico these days?

I work for the XKR (haven’t heard of us? Good. That’s the way we like it), and I can tell with absolute certainty, based on nothing more than the dilation of his pupils, that he’s going to Arizona State.
You guys are way off. The skills I garnered at Langley made me see the light: this guy is going to BYU.

Advertisement
Back