2021 QB Jake Garcia talks UM and his Status coming up to NSD

Advertisement
Then why so many vote for my bull**** ?🧐🤔🤔
rondae hollis-jefferson page GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Just a note: Jaxson Dart, top target for both USC and ASU , will be making a committment on 12/16. Looks like it's down to USC, ASU and UCLA. Both ASU and USC are pushing hard.

Garcia's father said he may wait until 12/18 to announce. By then Dart will either commit to USC or ASU, most likely. If Dart picks USC, I'm not sure what Garcia does ..... I know he has relationships with Miami recruits, but I don't think that's of any real consequence . He's moved schools enough that relationships don't seem all that important...

Something just feels strange with this recruitment....

Just a note: Jaxson Dart, top target for both USC and ASU , will be making a committment on 12/16. Looks like it's down to USC, ASU and UCLA. Both ASU and USC are pushing hard.

Garcia's father said he may wait until 12/18 to announce. By then Dart will either commit to USC or ASU, most likely. If Dart picks USC, I'm not sure what Garcia does ..... I know he has relationships with Miami recruits, but I don't think that's of any real consequence . He's moved schools enough that relationships don't seem all that important...

Agreed. I wasn't expecting an immediate commit. Maybe the kid wants his moment but something does feel off. Until I see the west coast 247 guys or Whiltfong lower their confidence or switch it I still feel good about it.

Wiltfong posted on USC board he believes Jaxson Dart ends up a Trojan. apparently that's the vibe he's getting from people he's talked to around the recruitment. USC offered his favorite receiver from his HS team a preferred walk on spot last week, too...

So ASU may still be interested in Garcia

Advertisement
The ASU talk seems to come out of nowhere because he was wearing an ASU shirt last week. Based on what his dad said and some analysts, it seems like we were the only ones aggressively staying in touch this whole time.

Advertisement
FBI? What are they trying to teach down in quantico these days?

I work for the XKR (haven’t heard of us? Good. That’s the way we like it), and I can tell with absolute certainty, based on nothing more than the dilation of his pupils, that he’s going to Arizona State.
Listen. I know all about XKR (writing a book about it) and I can tell you it’s Russian disinformation.

Advertisement
I am a professional body language reader and through this video I can say with 99% confidence what Garcia was truly thinking throughout this video was "It's cold as heck, shut up and end this interview"
I prefer not to watch the video because it’s useless chatter and might obscure what we really know about this situation. I know but I’m not at liberty to divulge—national security considerations.5

Since your a Hoya you’re information must come from the secret Jesuit network, hence highly reliable.

Advertisement
Back